Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
WDW Theme Parks Discuss If I could work at one attraction, it would be... in the Vacation Planning forums; Get me a job working as a Monorail operator and I'd be happy. I'd also love to do Space Mountain/Spaceship Earth/Mission: Space....
    Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Get me a job working as a Monorail operator and I'd be happy. I'd also love to do Space Mountain/Spaceship Earth/Mission: Space.

LoriMistress is offline A-Ticket holder
    It would have to be the new Everest ride. I haven't been on it yet, so I would love to experience it. I have to wait until December 2007 until I can go on it.
    WDW: November 9-15th 2003 **HoneyMoon***
    All-Stat Music Resort

Disneyland Vacation
    **September 5th-9th 2005

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I think that the safari driver is an excellent choice. That's something that's never the same twice, and it's outdoors too. Expedition Everest would be great too, because I'm sure that not everyone that gets on that ride knows it's going to throw them backwards too. Although my inclination would be to work at the Haunted Mansion, I think I'd rather experience it, and not have it lose any of it's wonder if I can help it...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Spaceship Earth. It is my favorite ride, place, favorite site!! I love seeing it and I love learning about it. PLus in the hot summers you are inside in the shade.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I would love to be working at the Jungle Cruise! I love the CM there they always make me laugh!

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World
    I'm in the same boat, i really wish i would have gone to their college program. After taking my first trip to WDW last year, since i was 5 years old, i came back to my boring old college and looked up stuff about the Disney college program for months. I heard some bad things about it, but i would def. love to go. oh yea, and i would like to do an attraction like TOT or something where you get to do some acting and interacting. and those mickey ice creams are really good

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder
    I'd like to work on either The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean or The Great Movie ride!

ash lvs disney is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have always wanted to be a character in the animal kingdom parade 'mickeys jammin in the jungle'. If i had to work on a ride then i would probably like to work on splash mountain.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would want to work on potc.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I would probably want to work on the Jungle Cruise! I love the ride. I would just be happy to work in Disney and make guests smile.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Smile Jungle Cruise!

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    I'd also love to be a Jungle Cruise skipper. It gives you a chance to really interact with the guests and have some fun!

I'm with you on that one.
    there's nothing to get hung about

Britmick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I would love to work on the Tower of Terror. Last trip we had a great cast member who was "in the zone". Wish I had got his name so you could all look out for him.
    BRITMICK:mickey:

DVC Member Saratoga Springs 06

"I'm going to Disneyworld"

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ok ideal Disney jobs..I have multiple choices, primarily due to all my interests and all the wonderful opportunities Disney offers.
    I would love to be an Imagineer who worked in the department of theming and concept design. I'm a really crafty person and I pay super attention to detail so I think this is one job I could work all my life and never get bored with it.
    Second, I can see myself being an on-call nurse at one of the parks in the cases where an emergency happened (i.e. a diabetic's sugar plummets and he's sprawled out on Sunset Blvd.) It would give me the chance to practice in an environment I love plus offer that fast pace. Disney is about the best place in the world to provide excellent, supportive, loving nursing care while putting that special Disney twist on it. I can see myself rushing to the aid of an ill child with a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal taking his BP. I think this would be an absolutely amazing job.
    Thirdly, I'd love to work in Epcot as a member of the ensemble in The American Adventure since it's more opereta-ish and that's the style I was trained it. Either that or some sort of Multilingual Interpreter (if I had the talent of speaking multiple languages). I think that would be an awesome service Epcot could offer.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567