Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Crush n' Gusher Goggles in the Vacation Planning forums; My daughter (6.5 yrs) and I rode CnG last week. When my daughter hit the pool her goggles fell off and she screamed (actually it was a yelp). I saw ...
    Mr_Increddieble is offline A-Ticket holder

Crush n' Gusher Goggles

My daughter (6.5 yrs) and I rode CnG last week.
    When my daughter hit the pool her goggles fell off and she screamed (actually it was a yelp).
    I saw the goggles for one moment but I could not locate them. I even endured the Lifeguard's wrath as I stayed too close to the tube exit and searched. We stayed near the end of the pool after that and tried to spot them (no luck).
    The Guards said they would search later.
    We checked lost n' found on the way out, no luck, so we filed a report. We gave up.
    Today the goggles arrived. They found them and took the time to ship them to us. Another happy 6.5 yr old. Pretty cool, huh?

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Crush n' Gusher Goggles

That is impressive service.

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

I'll say!!!

DS once lost a pair of glasses on Splash Mountain. We forgot to put the all-important strap on before we went on the ride. Funny thing is, he didn't actually lose them during anything wild, but lost them just after the big drop when he whipped his head around to look at his sister...plooop, there they went! By that point he had already lost a lense from the first pair and all we had left outta' 3 pairs was his shades! He looked like "blind Ralphie" in A Christmas Story the whole rest of the trip!
    DW tried to get them to stop the attraction to look for them and I told her there is no way they're gonna' do that with the wait and they were probably long ago ****ed into the pump and ground up.
    The CM in charge pretty much confirmed that for us...!

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(

thats awesome my dad lost a camera lense cover way back when in the dinosaur age before digital cameras... he asked lost and found described the lense and gave his address so CMs could mail it if they found it.... we got home from our trip and about a week later in the mail from disney was his camera lense cover! talk about dedication to the guests!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I lost a shoe when i was a toddler back in 1994, on a bus between the Magic Kingdom and Dixie Landings.

If I filed a report on my next trip I wonder if they could find it.....

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Very cool.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

That's the magic of Disney for ya!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

I just have to say,that CnG is quite a cool ride.I have never lost anything at WDW,but when I read this I just wanted to say how cool the water coaster is.I saw one at Schillterbaun( I know it's not spelled right),on Travel Channel,and was hoping to ride one one day.Then about 5 years ago,when we went to Typhoon lagoon,ther eit was.My dream water coaster.My love,my first ray of pleasure.My,My,My,My baby! And I rode,and I rode and I rode.........
    Park Hopper Dad!

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    I just have to say,that CnG is quite a cool ride.I have never lost anything at WDW,but when I read this I just wanted to say how cool the water coaster is.I saw one at Schillterbaun( I know it's not spelled right),on Travel Channel,and was hoping to ride one one day.Then about 5 years ago,when we went to Typhoon lagoon,ther eit was.My dream water coaster.My love,my first ray of pleasure.My,My,My,My baby! And I rode,and I rode and I rode.........
    Howdy there, Park Hopper Dad!
    That ride technology is definitely off-the-charts fun!
    It was invented by the folks at Schlitterbahn here in central Texas and has been licensed to many other waterparks. The first time we rode, way back when it first came out, we were blown away! Unfortunately, the lines are so long sometimes, we just don't get to ride as often as we want. But, fortunately, Schlitterbahn has soooooo many more choices, that it's never a bad time, no matter what!

MorenaSangre is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Increddieble View Post
    Today the goggles arrived. They found them and took the time to ship them to us.
    Awesome.

And that is why Disney will remain King of the Theme Parks. They make their guests feel like they're worthwhile. In a world where we're all numbers, anything that makes us feel as if we're important and valued as customers is worth its weight in gold (and customer loyalty).

I'm so happy she got her goggles back, and I think she was brave to ride that slide! I tasted chlorine for 4 hours after all that water up my nose!

Mr_Increddieble is offline A-Ticket holder

My daughter was brave to ride Crush n' Gusher but only because she didn't quite know what she was getting into. We watched a Beach Club YouTube video (Jackie and Jeremy) and they taped their trip with a waterproof camera. She loved their videos and wanted to follow in their footsteps. It was a onetime thing though. Later in the week we went to Blizzard Beach and there were many more rides that both of us could enjoy together. Runoff Rapids (closed tube) was our favorite.

iheartdisney01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

ya see! Universal ould just be,"too bad so sad" but disney. Oh disney is different!
    Just Keep Swimming

My Disney Vacations...
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club
    2006(again)-Beach Club
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside Magnolia Bend