Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Blossom and MGM Studios? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have a question that has been bothering me since our last trip. I noticed a huge billboard for the old TV Show "Blossom" near the Backlot Tour or by ...
    DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator

Blossom and MGM Studios?

I have a question that has been bothering me since our last trip. I noticed a huge billboard for the old TV Show "Blossom" near the Backlot Tour or by the ABC Commissary. First, I thought "Don't they change the signs around here?". Later, while I was watching a Sienfeld episode, I realized that Blossom was on NBC and not ABC. I think that this was before Disney bought ABC and that most people don't make the connection, but why leave it up? Can't Disney (ABC) use that space more wisely for a current show that is on their network.

Can anybody explain this to me?
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ***showing her age actually having watched the show when it origianally aired....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I never noticed the sign. Was it on one of the stages that may have been where the show was taped?
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I've noticed it... can I say that I used to watch it as well... Yeah Yeah getting older... anyway.. the only reason for EVER watching Blossom was .... JOEY!!!

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    wow, I agree. He was a hunk! They air episodes of Brotherly Love on family channel, and Joey is the big brother Duh!), but it's just not the same. (still cute, though).