Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Follow up to MJ's Tarzan Rocks experience in the Vacation Planning forums; A magical Meet and Greet (followup to MJ's Tarzan Rock's experience) So in a thread a few weeks ago (titled "talk about magical moments!") I told you all about MJ's ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Follow up to MJ's Tarzan Rocks experience

A magical Meet and Greet (followup to MJ's Tarzan Rock's experience)

So in a thread a few weeks ago (titled "talk about magical moments!") I told you all about MJ's first character interaction. It was with Terk during Tarzan Rocks.

Fast forward two weeks, we come to AK again and once again during Tarzan Rocks the CM's onstage recognize us and I cry through the whole thing. I asked to speak with the Stage Manager so I can tell him how special that moment was and what the show means to our family. I want him to tell the cast about MJ's story and who the crazy lady crying in the front row is so that they know how important and meaningful what they do each day is. He asks us when we will be there next, we tell him the 20th for Andrew's bday weekend. He gives us his name and tells us that he is going to arrange for MJ to meet Terk, Tarzan and Jane privately after the show...This started a whole new batch of tears, I didn't expect that, I just wanted the cast to know how much what they do means to us.....

Fast forward to Friday the 20th....we get to AK, go to guest services for Andrew's bday pin, tell them about the M&G, they call to confirm it and tell us that that Lucy (the stage manager that day) will meet us after the show.

We thought we were just going to get a quick hi, how do you do with the main stars, but it was much more....

They took us backstage, the whole cast was there (dancers, monkeys, singers) it was amazing! Terk gave MJ a stuffed Terk, I got to tell the whole cast her story and why the show means soooo much to us. It took me a while to get it out through all of the tears. We took pics which we will get developed soon. We got a big one of all of the cast and us. We are going to get it blown up and try to get it autographed and also get smaller copies made with MJ's story and send one to everyone in the picture and to Disney Headquarters.

On this trip we also determined that there is plainclothes security too! (More on that in my trip report)

It will take me a while to get all that happened this weekend up because I broke another tooth this weekend and had to have an emergency extraction yesterday (Monday the 23rd) so I have had two oral surgeries in less than a week....sigh....

I really wanted to get this up for everyone tho!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    How wonderful for MJ! and Mommy (except for the tooth part - hope you're feeling better soon!)

Disney magic - nothing else like it!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Awesome Bonny it sound like you guys had a blast.I can't wait to meet up with your family in October. Are you going to have me crying the whole time we are down there just reading this touhing story has me in tear. I hope you feel better with your tooth.Tell MJ the girls said hi and can't wait to meet her.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    That's awesome! I'm so happy for your family!

Sorry about the tooth, though!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    AAAWWWWWWWW......same question Jedi asked are you gonna have me crying the whole time when we meet too?....LOL You even get my bf in tears...he will be bawling like a baby when he reads this. How you feeling-toothwise?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Yup, bawling is part of trips with us...don't worry, I carry lots of kleenex.....

Tooth is not good at all, I can't open my mouth at all today, for some reason the anesthesia seems to have really gotten to me this time, last time it wasn't bad, but I slept from 1 am till 10 pm Sun night, then from 1 pm till 9:30 pm Mon after the procedure and from midnight till 9:30 today and I am still really dizzy, tired, headache, nauseous, etc,,,,,, Of course Mommy's Law is in effect, since I am sick all MJ wants is to be right on top of me or doing something she shouldn't be doing...sigh....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Sweet story Bonny (except for the tooth part!).

So um...when you getting those pictures developed of Tarzan?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Don't you know Mommys aren't allowed to be sick....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Haven't you ever heard of One Hour Photo????? WE WANTS THE TARZAN!
    Just kidding of course, but I would like a copy of one of those photos with the story and all!