Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss I've Been Naughty... in the Vacation Planning forums; ...OK, so I'm completely overwhelmed with guilt, but I couldn't help it. Just found out that the tickets for Destination D (WDW) are being released in a few weeks and ...
    missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

I've Been Naughty...

...OK, so I'm completely overwhelmed with guilt, but I couldn't help it. Just found out that the tickets for Destination D (WDW) are being released in a few weeks and whilst I had every intention to give it a miss this time around (as we're doing the Expo in September), my fingers slipped on the computer and I may have accidentally booked flights and a hotel too. Oops!

Anybody else being naughty as well??
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: I've Been Naughty...

Not being naughty, but have a great trip.

disneyfun55 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Ok, I knew that this event was coming up, but had avoided reading anything about it because it is something that I would absolutely LOVE to do but we can't afford a trip to WDW right now.

So...what does my DW do?!? She tells me about it while we are watching the Super Bowl! I immediately tell her that I really don't want to talk about it because it will just make me want to go! So she sends me the link!!!

Now I really want to go, but still can't afford it!

My wife was naughty!

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Congrats on your sin.

We did a WDW trip in January, and are going back down in two weeks for the cruise, so Destination D is not in the cards . . . but I may get twitchy fingers too. You never know.

I'll look you up if I go.