Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
WDW Theme Parks Discuss The World Has Changed in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by BamaJenn Well it's official... the "no cell phones in the parks" rule has just been passed for the upcoming trip. When we told my step-son (19 years ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: The World Has Changed

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Well it's official... the "no cell phones in the parks" rule has just been passed for the upcoming trip. When we told my step-son (19 years old) he looked at us like we were saying he had to leave his liver at home or something. Too bad. Deal.
    Somehow I don't think your 19 year old son is going to be burning up his cell phone battery on touring plans and making dinner reservations. I use mine to stay in touch with family or friends when we seperate, even for the full day, or to stream music while standing on longer lines when I don't have my book with me. Don't take away the kid's entertainment!!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: The World Has Changed

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Somehow I don't think your 19 year old son is going to be burning up his cell phone battery on touring plans and making dinner reservations. I use mine to stay in touch with family or friends when we seperate, even for the full day, or to stream music while standing on longer lines when I don't have my book with me. Don't take away the kid's entertainment!!
    No you're right. My 19 year old step-son and his 19 year old girlfriend will be using them to text their friends and mess with Facebook etc. I am taking away their phones because if they chose to use them for entertainment, why am I paying a fortune to take them both to WDW for 6 days?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234