Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss To see or not to see a World Showcase Pavilion movie, that is the question ... in the Vacation Planning forums; I love these movies and wish they had one in each country. They give a good glimpse of the country and show what it is that their people like to ...
    Thom Morrow is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: To see or not to see a World Showcase Pavilion movie, that is the question ...

I love these movies and wish they had one in each country. They give a good glimpse of the country and show what it is that their people like to celebrate about the place they call home. Of the three (I don't really consider the Norway one, it being part of the boat ride), I would say try the country you are most interested in. I learned and saw a LOT of places I had never known of in Canada, and love the lead in and location of that one, so it's my top pick.

amyrferg75 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: To see or not to see a World Showcase Pavilion movie, that is the question ...

If im by myself i would sit and watch the Norway film, but usually my family wants to rush on by. I wish they would update the Norway film. I heard they were...is that just a rumor? The last few times Ive been in Epcot, the film wasnt even running.. I just back from a 2 week vacation in Norway and I would love to see the film again to compare my own travels. Regarding your trip, just go with the flow of what your party wants to do. Between the standing films...I think Canada would be more entertaining for the kids If they are tired of walking or standing, do the France film. Its a beautiful film, and you get to rest your feet since its in an actual theater. Whatever you decide, have a wonderful trip!

Amy

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

ok... i have been to Disney at least 15 times since 1993 and i can honestly say i have never sat through a World Showcase film... not a circlevision or the Norway film... i have never been all that interested... i would much rather walk through the pavilion than sit and watch a video...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12