Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Cinderellabration times? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey all, As you know the Breakey family will be invading the Kingdom this Saturday. One of the things that the girls will not let us miss is the Cinderellabration ...
    ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Cinderellabration times?

Hey all,

As you know the Breakey family will be invading the Kingdom this Saturday. One of the things that the girls will not let us miss is the Cinderellabration show. Does anybody know when this is shown? I can't seem to find the times on the park's web site.

Thanks

Todd
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Todd, I wasn't able to find the times posted anywhere, but once you arrive at MK there will be an events paper where you pick up the park maps and it will have all the times for the daily showing. I'm sure that it will be showing numerous times daily and you will not have a problem getting to see it. I would recommend getting there early though if your girls want to be close to the castle stage. It fills up quickly and the only other way they will be able to see is if you have them up on your shoulders! Have a great time! We will be there in 13 days!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    CASTLE FORECOURT STAGE

Cinderellabration
    Filled with sparkling pageantry, luxurious costumes, romantic choreography and a lush musical score incorporating new compositions and several classic Disney songs, “Cinderellabration” welcomes a who’s-who of Disney princesses to join in the gala coronation ceremony in which Cinderella is at last crowned a princess.
    Daily at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 12:40, 1:40, 4:35, 5:35 & 6:35pm
    Length of show: 20 minutes
    Sign language interpreted performances Monday & Thursday at 4:35pm. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the show. Please stand in the RIGHT section of the audience. No seating. Handheld Captioning also available.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    CASTLE FORECOURT STAGE

Cinderellabration
    Filled with sparkling pageantry, luxurious costumes, romantic choreography and a lush musical score incorporating new compositions and several classic Disney songs, “Cinderellabration” welcomes a who’s-who of Disney princesses to join in the gala coronation ceremony in which Cinderella is at last crowned a princess.
    Daily at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 12:40, 1:40, 4:35, 5:35 & 6:35pm
    Length of show: 20 minutes
    Sign language interpreted performances Monday & Thursday at 4:35pm. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the show. Please stand in the RIGHT section of the audience. No seating. Handheld Captioning also available.
    Okay Crashbunny...give up the details...where did you find the times??? I searched and couldn't find them!

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/mk/mk.htm

it lists all the live entertainment at WDW

am I good or what???

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes you are Crash!! Thanks for the info!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    am I good or what???
    I'm impressed!!! And thank you for supplying me with WDW related site that I didn't know about....I didn't think those exisisted!

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    This is what I have off the brochure from my trip there a week ago. For 5/22-5/28
    Daily at 9:40am, 10:40am, 11:40am, 4:35pm, 5:35pm, and 6:35pm.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I'm impressed!!! And thank you for supplying me with WDW related site that I didn't know about....I didn't think those exisisted!

I have a bunch - just let me know what one you want