Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Must Do Disney or Top 7 Must Sees?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Must-Do Disney or Top 7 Must Sees? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 I voted for Top 7, butttttt my favorite is the vintage one from the 90s when they did the Zip a Dee Doo Da Tip for ...
    Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Must-Do Disney or Top 7 Must Sees?

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post
    I voted for Top 7, butttttt my favorite is the vintage one from the 90s when they did the Zip a Dee Doo Da Tip for Today. I don't remember the whole thing because I was just a kid, but I miss it!
    yeah i kinda remember that. I thought there was another one but i couldn't remember the name of it.
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by TXTaylors5 View Post
    We always had a tradition that as soon as we walked into our WDW resort, the first order of business was to turn the tv to Top 7 and start our week long love/hate relationship with Stacey.

Can you imagine my surprise when we turned on the tv to find Must Do Disney. It just didn't have the same excitement to me. Plus, it sounded like a tongue-twister. I am most annoyed that they deleted some famous quotes like "Triple Mountain Whammy". That was a classic!
    DITTO! We still keep to that tradition in fact, even though it's changed. We just don't watch it now (it's background sound). LOL
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

bigthundermicky is offline C-Ticket Holder

The "zip-a-dee-do-da-day" video was awesome. The information was comprehensive and I liked the oragami park icons. The top 7 must sees is definitely the best becase it was so organized and had so much build up to the top of the list.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I was a fan of the ORIGINAL Top 7, during the pre-Stacey days.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by bigthundermicky View Post
    The "zip-a-dee-do-da-day" video was awesome. The information was comprehensive and I liked the oragami park icons. The top 7 must sees is definitely the best becase it was so organized and had so much build up to the top of the list.
    Yeah i liked the origami icons too really thats the only part i remember about that show.
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

Berdo is offline A-Ticket holder

The top 7 of course! Where else could you hear cheesy lines like, "Mickey's my boy"
    Berdo

My Google+: http://is.gd/XTMLtF

"Look at THOSE choppers!"

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

"Top 7" for me! I enjoyed seeing Stacey in the parks messing around and having fun. Some of those clips are shown in the "Must Do Disney" version but they aren't the focus. They have more shots of her in a studio which is less fun and more stuffy. I have to say though that "Must Do Disney" has grown on me though. It's a must to have it on every time we are in our hotel room. Wouldn't feel like we are at Disney World without Stacey.

Greg Pabst

twitter: @grehg
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gregpabst
    personal website: http://www.gregpabst.com

TXTaylors5 is offline Fastpass Holder

Did any of you listen to Lou's interview with Stacey????? After listening, my husband and I both became friends with her on facebook. She actually responds to the posts. She had some nice things to say to my husband and I. Check out Lou's interview HERE

She is a very big advocate for animals and even has a link on her site where you can request an autographed picture for $20 and the proceeds go to an animal cause. Check it out HERE
    Jennifer Bill (DisneyTaylors) Will (12) Emily (10) Cole (7)
    2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH(DLR), POR, SSR, BWV, POFQ; 2010: BWV (2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) ~ DCL(Wonder); 2011: BCV, AKV (2xs) ~ MNSSHP ~ MVMCP ~ F&W ~ DCL(Dream); 2012: BWV, AKV, BLT ~ F&W ~ MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy);
    Upcoming Disney Trips:
    2013:04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ Flower and Garden Festival & Expedition Everest Challenge, 12/VGC (DLR)
    2014: 06/DCL ~ Alaska (Wonder), 10/DCL ~ Southern Caribbean (Magic)

"Sparkly"

Great interview. She has a couple of pages on facebook and her own website. She definitely seemed very friendly.

langway4 is offline A-Ticket holder

I miss the Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip For Today version! That was the best. And I preferred the Top 7 with Krissa, the first host to any newer version

I loved the "Zip-a-dee-doo-da day" version also. Stacey's top 7 just has that special something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12