Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss warning about EMH in the Vacation Planning forums; If the EMH park is the only one open, then long lines are better than nothing, I suppose. That said, it's reasonably crowded down here. Just finished my early morning ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    If the EMH park is the only one open, then long lines are better than nothing, I suppose.

That said, it's reasonably crowded down here. Just finished my early morning jog (nice and empty) but getting ready to face the crowds...

I think people are staying out of the heat and sun and really using the late hours..

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I did the the EMH last year in May as well when they were testing it out and the lines at Test Track and Mission Space were each 5 minutes at best. We kinda of wait unitl the park emptyed out to go back in. Maybe we got lucky but we had no probelms. When I went back in NOV with the BF they didn't have the night EMH so when we go back in OCT this year we will try it out and hopefully we will be okay like the last time.I will post and let you guys know if it a nightmare or not.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Brewski is offline A-Ticket holder
    I march I went to a MK EMH, we were out till 3AM, and almost walked on everything(Except Stitch). WE stayed on Splash Mountain 3 times in a row.
    60% of the time it works everytime

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Well my experience w/ the EMH nights were HORRIBLE!!! The waits were out of control!! the crowds of people were terrible.. I like being out till 1 or 2 am but I was just kinda walking around not going on too many rides. I used these nights for some awesome people watching. (one of my favortie Disney past times) I would not suggest waiting to go on rides after the EMH begins as you will miss a lot of what you didn't get to see that day...

ps... I wish they would begin charging for the old E-nights again.. The crowds were not bad then .. I think the 12 dollars and the limited ticket sales are a lot better of an idea then this whole EMH stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Well my experience w/ the EMH nights were HORRIBLE!!! The waits were out of control!! the crowds of people were terrible.. I like being out till 1 or 2 am but I was just kinda walking around not going on too many rides. I used these nights for some awesome people watching. (one of my favortie Disney past times) I would not suggest waiting to go on rides after the EMH begins as you will miss a lot of what you didn't get to see that day...

ps... I wish they would begin charging for the old E-nights again.. The crowds were not bad then .. I think the 12 dollars and the limited ticket sales are a lot better of an idea then this whole EMH stuff...
    What time of the year did you go? We went the 2nd week in May of last year when they tested it out and we had no problems. Maybe it depends on the time of year you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    What time of the year did you go? We went the 2nd week in May of last year when they tested it out and we had no problems. Maybe it depends on the time of year you go.
    I just got back 2 days ago... I went last year during the same time when they sold the tickets and I had a blast.. we rode EVERYTHING!!! This year was BAD!!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What about when they open early? Does anyone know how "well" that goes?

Never went to the early opening... if figured if the nights were that bad I didn't want to be that disappointed so early in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    What about when they open early? Does anyone know how "well" that goes?

No too ealry for my blood

I have heard though that the early moring hours were good from others. It just so hard for me to get up and moving that early.

Teleclashter is offline A-Ticket holder
    Now do they really offer fastpasses during the EMH nights, because on my first night at Epcot as soon as 9:00 hit we got fastpasses for Soarin' and then later for Test Track, but then at Magic Kingdom the next night we were waiting outside of Space Mountain for fastpasses and at 5 past 11:00 a lady came out and said that they weren't offering them ever during EMH nights. Surely enough we went back at 1:00 and a cast member said they opened the fastpasses at 11:30 and they all were taken fast. Well we went to customer relations and they apologized and gave us the super fastpass tickets (the ones that they give you if you get stuck on a ride) and then we were fine, but are the fastpasses actually available, or are the workers going beyond the rules?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12