Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Magic kingdom "music" in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by WDW1014 i just finished downloading over 100 mp3s from youtube today lol and just put them on my external hardrive took forever tho but deff worth it ...
    Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Magic kingdom "music"

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1014 View Post
    i just finished downloading over 100 mp3s from youtube today lol and just put them on my external hardrive took forever tho but deff worth it
    That's cool.let me ask you a question: did you just start converting music from you tube,based on my comment alone,since I posted it,or have you been converting long before I posted my comment? I'm curious.yes it does take a long while to convert several,but yes it is worth it.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I still haven't checked YouTube for audio tracks. I've seen tons of video but never paid attention to the music. I wonder what I'm missing that I could actually find out there!
    I'd say based upon your collection you probably won't find anything.

But, for the novice Disney "music" collector, like myself, it's a real treasure trove.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post

But, for the novice Disney "music" collector, like myself, it's a real treasure trove.
    I agree with you and I don't agree with you.I don't necessarily consider myself a novice disney music collector but yet not a professional collector either.I have bought several CDs at WDW over the years,ranging from Pirates,Spectromagic,Illuminations,Haunted Mansion,all of the official albums with a variety of songs,to name a few.But when I stumbled on this converting plan,I have since gotten quite a lot more than what I bought at WDW.So yeah,you may not have the booklets and pics that comes with the CDs,but it's the music that counts anyway.I love to be able to sync the music to my MP3 and listen to it in my van at night while driving back home from taking my daughter back to college.Anyway I just wanted to share that.
    Park Hopper Dad!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post

I'm always curious because I hear from people every now and again asking for random items that I don't have. Someone asked the other day for Contemporary Resort music. Honestly, I've been going to WDW every year for the past nine years, plus a bunch of times since the late 70s. My wife's school had a conference there, too. And still I couldn't tell you WHAT they play at the Contemporary.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Whatever it is, it's incredibly subtle. Because I can't remember either. Though it seems rather obvious that they'd have some kind of sound/music in the background. Perhaps the main concourse is so loud it simply drowns it out? But, I don't recall hearing anything at the check in level, either...

There again,if you go to you tube and type in specifics like contemporary music or in some fashion,if there is any out there,it may come up.An example that I may have already shared I don't remember,I have the entire loop of music played at Epcot in the Innoventions area right behind Spaceship Earth.It came in 4,5 or 6 parts but the change over on a cd from track to track is quite smooth and the person that put them up actually has them synced pretty good so you don't backtrack or miss any parts.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Innoventions is pretty easily found out there, in full.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Innoventions is pretty easily found out there, in full.
    Where did you find it in full? Everything on you tube has to be done in parts.Do you know of another site that enables a person to download disney music,or convert like on you tube?share,share,share! LOL!
    Park Hopper Dad!

I don't get my music from YouTube, actually. Haven't found anything out there I needed yet. I found mine years ago using LimeWire. Since that's gone, there are other sites to use. Someone on the forums posted a useful site. I'll post a link to the direct Innoventions page for you: WDW - Epcot - Innoventions - Plaza Area Music Loop.mp3

Good luck.

I don't get my music from YouTube, actually. Haven't found anything out there I needed yet. I found mine years ago using LimeWire. Since that's gone, there are other sites to use. Someone on the forums posted a useful site. I'll post a link to the direct Innoventions page for you: WDW - Epcot - Innoventions - Plaza Area Music Loop.mp3

Good luck.
    Thanks.I went to the site and downloaded it in full.Do you have any others that you could share with me?How would I locate disney music on this site that you shared with me?
    Park Hopper Dad!

Here's the link to the main page. There are two areas, one for park music and one for movie music. Hope it helps you to build up your collection. It also might cut down on the amount of converting you have to do if you're able to donwnload them as actual audio tracks. Good luck and happy downloading.

let the memories begin šOš

Here's the link to the main page. There are two areas, one for park music and one for movie music. Hope it helps you to build up your collection. It also might cut down on the amount of converting you have to do if you're able to donwnload them as actual audio tracks. Good luck and happy downloading.

let the memories begin šOš
    Thanks,got it added to my favs.I'll start downloading soon.
    Park Hopper Dad!

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

I love simpledisneythings. I believe it's just an 18 year old girl running it, I'm so impressed with all the content she pushes out.

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    I love simpledisneythings. I believe it's just an 18 year old girl running it, I'm so impressed with all the content she pushes out.
    Do you have a web site address?based on what you posted,I typed in simpledisneythings.com and nothing came up.Please post the address if you have one.Thanks.
    Park Hopper Dad!

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12