Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Making the most of our AP's.... in the Vacation Planning forums; Talk about making the most out of my AP! I was just totaling up days that we have spent in the parks and we have spent 31 days in the ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Making the most of our AP's....

Talk about making the most out of my AP! I was just totaling up days that we have spent in the parks and we have spent 31 days in the parks since 3/11/05 when we bought our passes! So far taht means we have spent about 10/day on Tickets for adults and 9/day for MJ! Most of those days we have park hopped, so if I total that it has been even more! WOW!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    keep it up bonny and you'll get it down to less than a buck each time...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I wish that we lived close enough to use our AP's that much! I'm just crossing my fingers that we will get 3 trips out of them!

(BTW....good morning Bonny! )

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Morning MElissa and Vixie! I'll call you both later on today!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    isnt it afternoon now...have no idea*sigh major migraine today...prob from spending till 2 am blowing up the new pool(45-1hr btw)...lol

Bf's dad and stepmom have seasonal AP's and only use them once or twice...what a waste considering they only live bout an hour away...whats funny is they only paid a bit more then what our time expired passes work out to dollar wise..lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I don't quite know how to total up how many full days I've gotten out of my AP so far. Since we moved to Davenport a few weeks ago, I've gone to the parks every day off, plus on the way home every day I've had an opening shift (but those aren't full days, just 4 or 5 hours at night)...during the two months prior to that it was 2-3 days/wk. Not sure if I've quite caught up to Bonny yet, but I'm getting awfully close. I love that the shortest way for me to get to/from work is through Disney property...makes it so convenient to stop in for a bit.