Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Comedy Warehouse Shows Coming For Christmas!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Save PI! Tuesday, December 6, 2011 PI Update: Comedy Warehouse Shows Coming For Christmas!! Former cast members of Comedy Warehouse are apparently being asked to perform some family friendly shows ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Comedy Warehouse Shows Coming For Christmas!!

Save PI!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PI Update: Comedy Warehouse Shows Coming For Christmas!!

Former cast members of Comedy Warehouse are apparently being asked to perform some family friendly shows over the Christmas holidays! The shows are to take place in the Sounds Dangerous! Theater in Disney Hollywood Studios, not on Pleasure Island! The performances will take place 12/25-12/31/11 although one other source is reporting that these will take place the last 2 weeks of the year. Show times are being reported to be at: 1230, 130, 230, 430, 530, 630pm. Perhaps this is the fruition of the previously-posted Blog rumor about some clubs reopening for the holidays. Expect each CW show to be packed to the rafters! More details will be posted once they're announced! Please note that someone on Twitter has posted that former Adventurers Club cast members will also be doing AC shows that week but there is no verification of this and it could erroneous. Why are they doing CW shows? The official line is that they expect such huge crowds that week that they need activities for people to do when they reach capacity. The official line is that this is not a prelude to Comedy Warehouse actually reopening! (Thanks to reader RichK for contributing to this report.)
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: Comedy Warehouse Shows Coming For Christmas!!

Ok either I missed something or I'm confused... did Sounds Dangerous close or are they just closing it for these shows?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

They reopened Dangerous for Thanksgiving. I'm guessing they are just using Dangerous for something else for Christmas week, likely Dangerous didn't do what it was suppose to do over Thanksgiving.

Rumors have been flying for a while that both the Adventurers Club and Comedy Club were going to resurface. I guess part one of the rumor has come true with the CC. Have to wait on Adventurers rumor. Disney seems to be re-thinking more and more of their previous decisions.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Rumors have been flying for a while that both the Adventurers Club and Comedy Club were going to resurface. I guess part one of the rumor has come true with the CC. Have to wait on Adventurers rumor. Disney seems to be re-thinking more and more of their previous decisions.
    I suppose putting something like AC or CW (or both?) into DHS would actually fit. AC would have that same campy humor that the streetmosphere folks have etc. though not really fit well "theme wise". CW definitely has the "Hollywood Comedy Club" feel so it fits too though is more modern humor vs. the campy sort. Either way, I know lots of folks who would probably start visiting DHS again on their trips if either found a new home there.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

A great deal of locals too.

Adam Roth WDWNT Photo's:

OK…

I’ve been running this site for five years, and this is easily the lowest moment…