Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Odd ? for local passholders in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone else go to the parks and spend nothing but the gas it takes to get there? MJ has many souviners already that we just bring to the parks ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Odd ? for local passholders

Does anyone else go to the parks and spend nothing but the gas it takes to get there?

MJ has many souviners already that we just bring to the parks with us, we bring our food, own our wheelchairs, etc....so although we go every weekend (sometimes more) it costs us nothing but gas money to get there (and we have a 2 door Geo Metro, so, gas is nothing!)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Sometimes I do, but it is difficult for me to pass up the fish and chicken in Columbia Harbor House.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    If I was a local, I would always buy a Dole Whip and popcorn (at least)...because eating at WDW is half the fun of going!

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    If I was a local, I would always buy a Dole Whip and popcorn (at least)...because eating at WDW is half the fun of going!
    This is so true!! Dad and I tried taking food into the parks last week, cause we were REALLY broke but couldn't pass up the parks all week. It cut down on our food bill to be sure, but by evening we threw the last of the sandwiches in the trash and headed for pizza. Bonny has waaay more self control than either of us...we can only smell the excellent WDW food for so long before we become powerless to resist.