Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite theme park music in the Vacation Planning forums; The Main Street loop is over an hour long. Do you know which particular tune? And I may be one of the few, but I'm a ****er for the Swissa ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Favorite theme park music

The Main Street loop is over an hour long. Do you know which particular tune?

And I may be one of the few, but I'm a ****er for the Swissa Polka. That is still one of my favorite attractions on property. I always wanted to live there when I was a kid.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    OK, supe. Just double checked my Erich Kunzel/Cincinnati Pops cd, and I do believe this is the one you're talking about. It's the end theme from the soundtrack. The one I posted before was the main theme, which is different from the one I have.

Which is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBrvokaQ6k
    Thanks for trying, but that isn't it, either. I checked YouTube but can't immediately find it. I started going through all of the Soarin loop tracks but stopped half way through five. So far nothing. Odd.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Actually, that is the Rocketeer song from the queue.

http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/28/en...usic-playlist/

So, the one you're talking about has to be from something else.

Thanks for that link. Will have to check out each piece and see if it's there. Each time I've heard it played on Live365, as well as the music track I downloaded, it has been labeled as Soarin' Queue Music. Actually, some of the music from A Bug's Life is similart to music from The Rocketeer.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I actually wouldn't mind recreating that entire loop. I've already got a few of those tunes.

I have the entire Soarin loop, if you'd like it.

Drop it when you get the time!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Do yall ever go to you tube and locate the music you want and convert the files with a converter site and save to your downloads folders?I have gotten a lot of Disney stuff that way.One example:I have the entire loop for Innoventions at Epcot.I have it in about 6 or 7 parts and that is fine for me and I burned them to a CD.But later on I found the entire loop in its entirity without being in parts.But I chose not to convert and re-do the Innoventions loop from parts into one full loop.I actually like it broken up in parts,cause when I am working,I listen to it and if I want to change at the end of a part,then I'm good and I can pick back up on the next part later.I hope I am helping yall even in a small way with how I get my WDW music.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of stuff that way. Ride-throughs, music, background loops...

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yeah, I've gotten a lot of stuff that way. Ride-throughs, music, background loops...

It does help in finding stuff you either can't think of,forgotten, or never knew existed and then when you convert it and save it, then you kinda feel that WDW excitement to know now you have it.
    Park Hopper Dad!

im4disney is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    It does help in finding stuff you either can't think of,forgotten, or never knew existed and then when you convert it and save it, then you kinda feel that WDW excitement to know now you have it.
    Park Hopper Dad,

What site do you use for the conversions? I'm just concerned about the safety of some of the sites.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by im4disney View Post
    Park Hopper Dad,

What site do you use for the conversions? I'm just concerned about the safety of some of the sites.

Thanks.
    The one I use is quite easy.How would I post the address here?
    Park Hopper Dad!

I guess just copy and paste the link. Use spaces, if you have to, to seperate part of it so that the link posts.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I guess just copy and paste the link. Use spaces, if you have to, to seperate part of it so that the link posts.
    Well I wasn't very clear with my question sorry about that: what I mean is,would the web address get posted here? Or would the moderators delete it? I am not sure if we are supposed to post web addresses on this site.If someone could let me know for sure,I will then post the converter site address,but only if it is ok.I don't want to be banned from this site.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Just Google "video to mp3" and use the first one that comes up. I've used it for years. It works fine, and is perfectly safe. It bombards you with advertisements, but that's what you can expect from a free service website.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast