Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite theme park music in the Vacation Planning forums; i just have a recorder... i can record things from my computer... its just a pain because my internal speakers must be turned off......
    JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Favorite theme park music

i just have a recorder... i can record things from my computer... its just a pain because my internal speakers must be turned off...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

I really like the orginal entrance music for Epcot, but I also enjoy the BGM for Adventureland. I guess it just depends what Im in the mood to listen to.

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    i just have a recorder... i can record things from my computer... its just a pain because my internal speakers must be turned off...

Please elaborate a little more about your recording system you are mentioning. I am interested in knowing more.
    Park Hopper Dad!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

The program I use is a recorder, not a ripper, so it records in real time. If the track is 19 minutes long, it will record the streaming audio for the full 19 minutes. As opposed to what RealPlayer does, ripping/downloading the track or video from the source in a fraction of the time. Still, it has helped me on many occassions, so I'm fine with it. WHEN I have the extra time and it's music I can't get anywhere else.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    The program I use is a recorder, not a ripper, so it records in real time. If the track is 19 minutes long, it will record the streaming audio for the full 19 minutes. As opposed to what RealPlayer does, ripping/downloading the track or video from the source in a fraction of the time. Still, it has helped me on many occassions, so I'm fine with it. WHEN I have the extra time and it's music I can't get anywhere else.
    So based on what you said,it's a computer program? what site is it on? is there a site? is it pre-installed in your computer? is it Real Player,or like real player? I run Windows Media Player on my Vista computer. I am curious because I always want more methods and options for getting tunes.
    Do you know how to convert songs from you tube into MP3 files to your downloads folder? From there you can drag into Media Player and burn to Cds if desired.
    Park Hopper Dad!

I had to buy it once, but after that I saved the download, so whenever the year expires, I simply re-install. They always run specials, so you can probably get it for twenty bucks. Good program and it has helped me quite a bit.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I had to buy it once, but after that I saved the download, so whenever the year expires, I simply re-install. They always run specials, so you can probably get it for twenty bucks. Good program and it has helped me quite a bit.
    Well dude,I'm not trying to sound pushy,but if you don't share with me what program it is,how will I know what to check out?You haven't given me a name or where to find it. We are on the same team,just need to get on the same page.Thanks.
    Park Hopper Dad!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

The one I use is free and it's called audacity... Just like mike said it records is real time... I have to change the sound input on my Mac which turns it into a microphone... The only negative is if you receive an email during it the sound will be recorded as well... Just have to remember to put that on silence...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski

Talking Re: Favorite theme park music

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    Don't forget You Tube. Converting is quite easy.
    I have been trying to convert the Disney music from the parks for a while. how do you do it? my husband and son both tried. Help please!!
    We had a great time at the Caribbean Beach. Hope to go next year with all the kids and grandkids!!!

Susan

I live 1717 miles from WDW

Quote Originally Posted by 2tinners View Post
    I have been trying to convert the Disney music from the parks for a while. how do you do it? my husband and son both tried. Help please!!
    I am good at it.But it is very easy.Private message me and we will get staretd.I will give you the info you need.I won't post that stuff here for everyone to see.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    The one I use is free and it's called audacity... Just like mike said it records is real time... I have to change the sound input on my Mac which turns it into a microphone... The only negative is if you receive an email during it the sound will be recorded as well... Just have to remember to put that on silence...
    I already have Audacity installed in my computer.we use audacity to edit and mix our original songs that we record in real time with a zoom recorder. I did once put a song over in audacity only to raise the volume on it and export it to my downloads older and it was loud enough after that.I wouldn't use audacity for disney songhs.that is easiest done with a you tube converter site.
    Park Hopper Dad!

WDW1014 is offline Fastpass Holder

main street loop !!!!
    Visits:
    91= Grand Floridan 01= All Star Sports 11= Music
    92= Grand Floridan 02= All Star Movies 12= Movies
    93= Caribbean Beach 03= Old Key West 13= Sports
    94= All Star Sports 04= Pop Century
    95= French Quarter 05= Pop Century
    96= Dixie Landing 06= Grand Floridan
    97= All Star Music 07= All Star Sports
    98= All Star Sports 08= Pop Century
    99= All Star Movies 09= All Star Sports
    00= All Star Music 10= All Star Music

I use Wondershare's Audio Recorder program. I think I downloaded it for about $20 and it hasn't failed me yet. It's just the time spent recording, especially when you're pulling audio from an hour-plus loop.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Is there a benefit to recording it rather than converting it from Youtube? That certainly takes a lot less time.

Or are you taking about stuff you can't find on Youtube?

GizmoDuck is offline A-Ticket holder

For me nothing beats the music for Wishes and the Entrance Theme to Epcot. I get so pumped walking in there and hearing it! Also honorable mentions go out to American Adventure "Golden Dream" and Canada "You're a Lifetime Journey"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast