Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Results 1 to 13 of 13
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Mickey's Christmas Party! in the Vacation Planning forums; Just wondering how many people will be attending the MVMCP. And what dates. I got my tickets for Tuesday, Dec 6th. I also booked my Epcot Dolphins in Depth that ...
  1. #1
    #1EeyoreFan's Avatar
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Phila, PA
    Posts
    656

    Mickey's Christmas Party!

    Just wondering how many people will be attending the MVMCP. And what dates. I got my tickets for Tuesday, Dec 6th. I also booked my Epcot Dolphins in Depth that day also. This way I want use up any of my days on the hopper ticket, will be in Epcot in the morning and then at MK at night.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

    Next Trip is December 2010

    Can't wait!!!!!!

    Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

  2. #2
    Praline's Avatar
    Praline is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    27
    We're going on Thursday December 1. We love the Party and wouldn't miss it!
    Jan B.

    aka Praline (cuz I'm sweet and nuts )

  3. #3
    heatherhy01's Avatar
    heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cinderella Castle, PA
    Posts
    186
    We are going on Thursday December 8th! I can't wait!!!!


    "When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

  4. #4
    #1EeyoreFan's Avatar
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Phila, PA
    Posts
    656
    Also wondering what kinds of food do they have during this time, like do they have special things like Hot Chocolate and Christmas smells of cookies and things of that nature. I read that they have a snow making machine and that it will only snow on Main street up to 1 inch during the Christmas Party?
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

    Next Trip is December 2010

    Can't wait!!!!!!

    Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

  5. #5
    tiggerguy's Avatar
    tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    16,553
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    Also wondering what kinds of food do they have during this time, like do they have special things like Hot Chocolate and Christmas smells of cookies and things of that nature. I read that they have a snow making machine and that it will only snow on Main street up to 1 inch during the Christmas Party?
    They do have hot chocolate and cookies. They also take photos of you and your party.

    <<SPOILER ALERT>>

    Since it is rarely cold enough to really snow, it is also not cold enough to make snow . So the "snow" on Main Street is actually soap bubbles! I imagine if they didn't dissipate that it could add up to an inch or so
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

  6. #6
    Hatzie's Avatar
    Hatzie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waterford, NY
    Posts
    34
    We are going for Thanksgiving and won't be leaving until 11/29, how far in advance should we get tickets?
    <img src="http://v50.net/cd/11-22-2005_Disney+First+Time.png">

  7. #7
    Praline's Avatar
    Praline is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatzie
    We are going for Thanksgiving and won't be leaving until 11/29, how far in advance should we get tickets?
    I'm not quite sure what you are saying in your post and I want to make certain I have your dates right. Are you saying that you will be at WDW for Thanksgiving and will be leaving WDW on 11/29? If so, the only date you will be able to attend MVMCP is the 27th, since the dates for this year are Nov. 27 and 29, Dec. 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 20. Since that is the only date open to you and it also falls on a weekend (AND the first night the party is scheduled), if It were me, I think I would get my tickets as soon as possible. I just wouldn't want to take a chance that it would be sold out with all the Thanksgiving crowds.
    Jan B.

    aka Praline (cuz I'm sweet and nuts )

  8. #8
    Hagar55's Avatar
    Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    33
    It's been a while since my last post, we are going back again this year and am making all my Dining Plans this week and am trying to plan around Mickey's Christmas party...

    The Christmas Party will run Dec 4, 6, 8, 9, while we are there, does anyone have any suggestions as to what day of the week is best to attend based on crowd size. I was reading it can get very crowded and that the lines for rides can get very long. We have never been to the Magic Kingdom for any of these types of events so I don't know what to expect crowd wise.

    I was reading that Mouse Fest is having a meet at the party on Sunday so I was wondering if that will be especially more crowded because of both being a Sunday and also Mouse Fest.

    Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

    Thanks!

  9. #9
    tiggerguy's Avatar
    tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    16,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagar55
    It's been a while since my last post, we are going back again this year and am making all my Dining Plans this week and am trying to plan around Mickey's Christmas party...

    The Christmas Party will run Dec 4, 6, 8, 9, while we are there, does anyone have any suggestions as to what day of the week is best to attend based on crowd size. I was reading it can get very crowded and that the lines for rides can get very long. We have never been to the Magic Kingdom for any of these types of events so I don't know what to expect crowd wise.

    I was reading that Mouse Fest is having a meet at the party on Sunday so I was wondering if that will be especially more crowded because of both being a Sunday and also Mouse Fest.

    Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Don't worry about it being too crowded on a Sunday at the MVMCP. the most crowded days for the party are the Fridays as this is when the locals go.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

  10. #10
    Kellie19891992's Avatar
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    6/7/2004 = 7 years of WDW Radio fun
    Posts
    2,613
    I am going December 1

  11. #11
    *WDW*princess*'s Avatar
    *WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida, 1hr. away!
    Posts
    318
    We are going to MVMCP around the 16th or the 17th!!
    -Caroline


    ...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes


  12. #12
    webmomom's Avatar
    webmomom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Margate, Florida
    Posts
    14
    We are attending Dec 6, 2005

  13. #13
    rwsheep's Avatar
    rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    201
    i am a CP at WDW, so if you're down here, let me know!
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"




    WOO HOO

    i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •