Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Plus The Park ***Idea blatantly lifted from another site*** in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe I was with you until Star Wars. And May 20th, 2011 was Drew's latest opening. But they brought back EO so you never really know when ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Re: Plus The Park ***Idea blatantly lifted from another site***

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I was with you until Star Wars.

And May 20th, 2011 was Drew's latest opening. But they brought back EO so you never really know when they will breathe the breath of life into a film. Next thing ya know Shrunk might come back to Epcot. Giggle.
    EO did not age well. Mind you Shrunk was getting pretty long in the tooth too.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Next Park EPCOT:
    1. Refurbish Wonder's of Life, revamp/update the old WoL or go a different direction and mirro Spaceship earth withte the development of medicine and health carefrom ancient herbalists to the future of anao tech surgery.

2. Use the Millenium Pavision for special events hosting, food and wine fest, flower and garden etc.
    3. Refurbish Odessey as an exploration thmed attarction, current update son Mars rovers, space probes, underseas exploration
    4. Add a country to the World Showcase. I'd go with Brazil, Australia or New Zeeland, maybe Turkey or Greece.
    5. Imagiantion pavilion - Refurb to the Older (80s/90s) version with Figment and Dream Finder.
    6. Time for Honey I Shrunk the Audienc eot go. A rotating "Photo Safari" experince where the adventure is randon natural and manmade attractions, Great barrier reef, Gran Canypn, Machu Pichu, They Pyramids, etc. Copy the Idea of a "new experience/adventure each trip"
    7. Soarin - I'd revamp it to Soarin over America, again seeing different US landmarks each experience. Start at DL end atDisney World.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Zombie thread awakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Next Park EPCOT:
    2. Use the Millenium Pavision for special events hosting, food and wine fest, flower and garden etc.
    I don't know why they don't precisely, but they seem to be happy with WoL for that stuff right now.

4. Add a country to the World Showcase. I'd go with Brazil, Australia or New Zeeland, maybe Turkey or Greece.
    Badly needed. India was a top choice of mine, although I think Brazil is a likely contender. Australia was rumored for AK until Avatarland was inflicted...

6. Time for Honey I Shrunk the Audienc eot go. A rotating "Photo Safari" experince where the adventure is randon natural and manmade attractions, Great barrier reef, Gran Canypn, Machu Pichu, They Pyramids, etc. Copy the Idea of a "new experience/adventure each trip"
    It's been gone for several years now, having been replaced by the revived Captain EO. But I think that needs to die even more than HISTA...but you're describing another form of Soarin'...speaking of...

7. Soarin - I'd revamp it to Soarin over America, again seeing different US landmarks each experience. Start at DL end atDisney World.
    I'm willing to bet nothing will be done with Soarin' until IMAX-level digital projection is available (not until later this year by reports). And then once they finally convert - expect a variable experience similar to Star Tours II.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12