Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Best Fireworks? in the Vacation Planning forums; i am a fan of both illuminations and wishes but if I HAD to choose it would be Illuminations because the music and fireworks are soo well timed together....
    jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    i am a fan of both illuminations and wishes but if I HAD to choose it would be Illuminations because the music and fireworks are soo well timed together.
    Eric

Teleclashter is offline A-Ticket holder
    Really the best fireworks show is Wishes because it's the only nighttime show with just fireworks. That is why it's my favorite. However, I do like Illuminations, especially all the shooting fire, but watching the globe spin with fountains gets kind of slow. I don't understand the fascination with Fantasmic. It was a good show when I got to sit down and watch it with not a huge crowd, but just last Sunday the line was almost the whole way out to the Sorcerer Mickey hat. The effects in it are pretty cool, but if you ever got to see the original Socerer in the Sky fireworks, not the 4th of July version, but the one that that showed in the early 90's and just last Saturday for the Pampered Chef convention (those people were everywhere), I'm sure you would agree that was the ultimate nighttime show for the Disney Studios. It even would've gave Wishes a run for its money.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Fantasmic is my favorite. I love watching it. Then Wishes at MNSSHP and after that regular Wishes. Illiminations fireworks and fire parts are great, but the globe spins for way too long.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12