Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Best Fireworks? in the Vacation Planning forums; I was just wondering what people thought about the fireworks. Do people like wishes or Illuminations better? Me, I like Illluminations after seeing it just about every day for 5 ...
    cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder

Best Fireworks?

I was just wondering what people thought about the fireworks. Do people like wishes or Illuminations better? Me, I like Illluminations after seeing it just about every day for 5 months, i guess i should. But what are everyone else thought.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I'm not too much into the fireworks.. I know that Disney has the best but I'd rather use that time for the rides.. the only exception to that rule is Fantasmic.. I will wait in a 2 hour line for that!!! We missed it this year and I was so upset.. Our last night at MGM it poured out and they cancelled it!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm an Illuminations fan as well. Staying at the Boardwalk resort usually guarantees that we see that show several times during our stay.

Here's a related poll for nighttime shows/entertainment:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...=illuminations
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

I am not a huge fan of fantasmic at WDW. It loses something with it is in the theater. I would much rather see it at DL. Even though i wouldnt wait to hours to see it.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdiggs
    I am not a huge fan of fantasmic at WDW. It loses something with it is in the theater. I would much rather see it at DL. Even though i wouldnt wait to hours to see it.
    I'll have to check that out... I will be going to DL next year.. never been before so I have nothing to compare...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I love Illuminations, with Wishes a close second!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Me, I like them all! I make sure to see each of them at least once, twice if it fits into the schedule every trip.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I'll have to check that out... I will be going to DL next year.. never been before so I have nothing to compare...
    the cool thing about the one at DL it is like going to a parade you just find a spot in road and sit and watch. The show is the same, but you dont have guest doing the wave before the show, which i really cant stand.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    The Disneyland Fantsmic! has a big Peter Pan part instead of a Pocahonas part. Personally, I thought having Pocahontas was an odd choice. The movie was nver one of my favorites. You can see the DL Fantasmic! online somewhere.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

I forgot that part is different!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I LOVE Illuminations, Fantasmic and Wishes! Ok, I guess I just can't narrow it down, but I love them in that order (does that make sense?)!

I was not able to see Fantasmic when I was in DL - so no comparison can be made on my part!

I hope everyone in the US gets to see some great fireworks for the 4th of July celebration!

Lara

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    With the little kids, it has been ages since I saw WDW fireworks... maybe again someday!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Lori, if you like WDW's fantasmic (which you said you did...) you will LOVE DL's! It was so cool! It's not set up in an ampitheater though. Everyone just sort of sits on the ground around the lake area. I LOVED the Peter Pan aspect of it
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    this would make a great poll

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Here, read this:
    http://www.mickey-mouse.com/dlfantasmic.htm
    Izzy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast