Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Question About Park Hours in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering when Disney officially announces the parade and fireworks schedule as well as the Extra Magic Hours. I know they just announced the park hours for September...which is ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Question About Park Hours

I was wondering when Disney officially announces the parade and fireworks schedule as well as the Extra Magic Hours. I know they just announced the park hours for September...which is when I am going next. They still have the EMH schedule for June up.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Yay! It;s about time...now if they get the EMH times up I will be a happy camper.

How long you gonna be there again kevin?..you get there 4 days b4 us.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Extra Magic Hours for July and August are on Disneyworld.com - they are listed under the calendar, if you click "extra magic hours" they are listed by month.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...MagicHoursPage
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    You had me curious b4 so I called Disney CRO and they do have the hours for Sept (sort of)...called twice to make sure I got the same answers. The first woman-couldn't understand her much-wasnt sure on something, checked with her supe and told me to call back in a week to make sure.....The second one I talked to--EZHEKIAL YOU WERE GREAT!---told me yes the hours he gave me were for the dates I asked for (he doubled checked to make sure)

So if you want September's EMH's you have to call them and give them your dates...I have noticed they are a bit slow about updating the official site

HINT::::make out a little chart for yourself ahead of time b4 calling with the park names and dates you will be there or use a write on calendar---it's a lot less confusing and easier to compare park hours and EMH's GOOD LUCK
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Thanks so much. I have to call Disney this week anyway so maybe I'll get some EMH info. I am arriving the 6th and leaving on the 12th...just so you know!!!!
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.