Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Guest Beta Preview of Enchanted Tale of Belle in the Vacation Planning forums; VIP Guests were treated to Previews of EToB last week and for the most part met with glowing reviews of the Meet and Greet on steroids by the SuperFans. Today ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Guest Beta Preview of Enchanted Tale of Belle

VIP Guests were treated to Previews of EToB last week and for the most part met with glowing reviews of the Meet and Greet on steroids by the SuperFans.

Today as a MK special treat, many 'selected' guests are receiving special passes to preview EToB while exiting the Philharmagic. There seems to be some very mixed reviews from wonderful special effects to cringing guests especially those with children older than preschool along with solo adults and teens.

The rub appears to be a section of the meet and greet where all guests, (trapped) in a room get to experience small children with cardboard cut outs and one small guest acting out the part of Beast with a cape. Balance of the guests in the room are entertained by the children for a bit. Basically a short child skit, unrehearsed prompted by the CMs. Guest are lead by CM's into reciting and chanting various sound effects making it a Disney "interactive" meet and greet. It all ends when the room gets to meet Belle who is called out by the group to appear.

Best things I've heard is the building and grounds are beautiful.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Guest Beta Preview of Enchanted Tale of Belle

Had some friends who got to do this yesterday and said it was AMAZING and the new Fantasyland area is going to be incredible!! So much detail and beauty!!

I am sooo jealous but am loving every detail Disney is putting out about the new Fantasyland!! Cant wait to see it next summer in person after 2 years of visits and seeing construction walls!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

mdvorak1 is offline A-Ticket holder

My husband & I just got home from WDW yesterday. We were able to go through the Interactive Belle story, too. It was fantastic!!!! The details of the queue & cottage were amazing. Got great views of Ariel's castle, too. I still can't figure out how they did that with the mirror!! I have tons of photos. Wish I had a way to share them all with you!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

I had a chance to experience the EToB a couple of weeks ago. The grounds are fabulous and I thought the whole experience was very good. We were three adults, with no children, with an hour wait to get inside. It was fun to see the kids get so excited to meet Belle, since her appearance was a bit of a surprise. I've been told that the "story" is pretty much what used to be done in the storybook area, but there are some very cute effects that make the experience worth while. I definitely want to go through this again soon now that I know what to expect just to see if I can figure out HOW they make the "magic" happen.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.