Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
WDW Theme Parks Discuss OMG! What have they done now! in the Vacation Planning forums; OMG!!! Run, Mike! The moderator is here!!!...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: OMG! What have they done now!

OMG!!!

Run, Mike! The moderator is here!!!
    supernova likes this.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    And I guess that also goes to Joe's point. Of all the pavillions, the American Adventure is the one that makes a point to be a period-themed area.
    Mike, I guess now we can say "made a point" not so much anymore... These CMs might be mistaken for Soarin' CMs...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    OMG!!!

Run, Mike! The moderator is here!!!
    I don't want to see you do this to me or one of my Friends again because this stuff is meaningless just going around in no direction at all. I'm going to throw up RIGHT NOW! Gabe is a fine person there is nothing wrong with this thread at all but for some of the posts on it. We shouldn't even be talking about this. It's just unnecessary UNNECESSARY! This is what i have to say to you.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    enough is enough gentlemen. she formed an opinion and is entitled to it, and does not deserve to be ridiculed for it.
    I don't feel anyone was ridiculing anyone, Brian. This was a classic case of attack the post, not the poster. Opinions will differ.
    Mo Noyz likes this.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    Mike, I guess now we can say "made a point" not so much anymore... These CMs might be mistaken for Soarin' CMs...
    Hey, if someone sees these employees, thinks they're at Soarin' and accidentally enters the American Adventure, then they deserve to lose the 40 minutes of their lives that AA is going to cost them
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mike your absolutely right... But just imagine if you will THAT conversation...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!

I don't feel anyone was ridiculing anyone, Brian. This was a classic case of attack the post, not the poster. Opinions will differ.
    The post was mad by the poster (Everyone knows that.) so you are attack her opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    The post was mad by the poster (Everyone knows that.) so you are attack her opinion.
    Yes, and we SHOULD be allowed to do that. We're not attacking her, we're challenging her opinion. By giving our OWN opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    Mike your absolutely right... But just imagine if you will THAT conversation...
    I agree, and I was just be sarcastic. Part of the whole 'natural selection' thing. Though in this case, it's not as bad as that whole classic 'cowboy in Fantasyland' story that spawned the idea for the Utilidores.

Oh absolutely... The funny thing is that these costumes make No sense... Besides the red white and blue palette... What makes these costumes "American"...? That's what made the knickers and period costumes work... We remember America like that in our history classes... Wait maybe hippie costumes could work...? Or leisure suits...? Maybe Tom Cruise Aviators...? Now I'm just being ridiculous I know...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

Yes, and we SHOULD be allowed to do that. We're not attacking her, we're challenging her opinion. By giving our OWN opinion.
    In a odde way
    "Women, lock up your daughters. And folks, start preparing for Amageddon. The world as we once knew it will never be the same."
    That's not "challenging her opinion" it's just being rude. And if your just here to start a fight on a forum about something as little as this then that's not an opinion your just not likeing a thread and posting bad stuff about it until a mod get's in here and TRY'S to shut you up but you wont.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Taking on our resident Reconstruction expert? I honestly wouldn't bother.

Eh. Anyway, outside of this post, I can't recall any major shift in wardrobe for employees. Unless they just didn't announce anything about it. I did like the link in the thread for the Epcot 30th retrospective, seeing what they thought they'd suggest as upcoming Epcot outfits. These are the little things we take for granted otherwise, We show up at the parks, and however they're dressed, they're dressed. Do I really need someone in yellow selling me popcorn? No. But it's hardly going to make/break/change my experience.

Could not agree more.

this has absolutely no bearing on my experience... I just see it as a funny discussion... I still wanna be a fly on the wall for that conversation...

"I thought I was going on the hand glider ride... next thing I know I am learning something... what happened here....?"
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast