Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss A Magical Moment in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm still totally in shock but today was probably a day I will never forget ever. I spent the morning and part of the afternoon with Bonny(MommytoMJM), Andrew, MJ, and ...
    DisneyCP2002 is offline A-Ticket holder

A Magical Moment

I'm still totally in shock but today was probably a day I will never forget ever. I spent the morning and part of the afternoon with Bonny(MommytoMJM), Andrew, MJ, and my roomate Kathy. We spent the bulk of the day in AK and that is where the most magical moment happened.

As many of you have read, MJ has had a very special relationship with the people at Tarzan Rocks! I had no idea today that I would get to take part in this very special experience. We attended the first two shows of the day. After the first show I got to meet Billy who was out visiting another family and that was just a treat in it's self. We went off to get set up for the later Festival of the Lion King with a promise to return to Tarzan Rocks! for the next show.

This show has alot of emotional attachment for me as well as Bonny and family. This was the last show I saw my last week of work in 2002 and so here I was attending my favorite show again with great friends. Of course I was crying just from the experience but then to be told I would be meeting the people that made this show a reality put me over the top.

As the second show ended, I was by that point crying. Never could I have imagined even working for Disney would I get this chance. I was a mess by the time we turned that corner and there stood of all people Terk. She was the best, she and Jane were like calm down it's okay. I think besides a few band and dancers I met everyone at this meet and greet. They were so gracious and nice to me, I could've never imagined this would happen. I told them just how much the show meant to me and how great it was to finally met them all. The highlight was of course meeting Tarzan. I had met Jane and Terk in other places, but never Tarzan. Also meeting some of my favorite skaters and dancers and of course Billy again helped.

Below you will see a picture of the meet itself:

Again thank you so much to Bonny for this great magical moment.
    I work for

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is awesome! Glad you had that opportunity!

Ahem - shouldn't Tarzan be in the FRONT of that picture? hee hee

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    A very magical moment indeed!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property