Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Noyz
  • 1 Post By DVCDad
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What kind of lockers are available at WDW & DLR? Anybody have pics? Sizes? Prices? in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm curious about what kind of lockers are available in the parks and also at resorts like fort wilderness. If anybody has pics or info or could find out for ...
    ladybella is offline A-Ticket holder

Question What kind of lockers are available at WDW & DLR? Anybody have pics? Sizes? Prices?

I'm curious about what kind of lockers are available in the parks and also at resorts like fort wilderness. If anybody has pics or info or could find out for me. I don't have an opportunity to go there and check it out myself, although I hope to in the future.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: What kind of lockers are available at WDW & DLR? Anybody have pics? Sizes? Price

Disney World Lockers

Haven't used a locker there since the 70's. But, they're aren't terribly big...
    ladybella likes this.

DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: What kind of lockers are available at WDW & DLR? Anybody have pics? Sizes? Price

Remember, the lockers are free near Kali River rapids while you go on the ride. Great news for your electronics.
    ladybella likes this.

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder

I just recently got back from my College Program (during Fall 2012, so I just got home in January) and I happened to work Strollers in the Magic Kingdom which also includes wheelchairs and lockers, so I'm very familiar with them, at least at MK. Lockers are a standard size in Magic Kingdom, considered a size Small. Unlike Epcot, which offers both Large and Small lockers, MK does only offer the one size. It costs a total of $12 per day, but $5 of that is a key deposit that you get back when you return the key WITH THE RECEIPT, so by the end of the day it only costs you $7. I'm pretty sure that all small-sized lockers are the same price across property, but I cannot say for sure if the Large ones are also the same price. What's also great about lockers is that, like strollers and wheelchairs, they are transferable between parks. So, for example, say you rent a locker at MK in the morning and and decide to go to Epcot for the afternoon. All you have to do is go to the Locker Shop and return your key. They will give you back your $5 deposit (if you have the receipt, which we always recommend you just keep in the locker itself so you don't lose it). Then, when you go to Epcot, all you do is go to their Locker Rentals, show them your receipt from MK, pay the $5 key deposit (which you were just given back at MK!) and you're on your way! Very simple!

Here's a tip: MAKE SURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR RECEIPT AND HAVE IT WHEN YOU RETURN THE KEY. I know I keep stressing this, but PLEASE DO IT. It will make things easier on both yourself and the Cast Member in the Locker Shop. I cannot tell you how many times that I have been yelled and screamed at by Guests who lose their receipt and get mad because I could not return their deposit back in either cash or on their credit card. One man I thought was seriously going to reach over the counter and strangle me over $5...so yeah, just keep it in the locker so you dont lose it and you'll be all good to go at the end of the day!
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

TXTaylors5 is offline Fastpass Holder

(Below information from wdwfans.com)

Locker Rental at Walt Disney World

Disney provides a locker rental service at all their parks. This is great for storing jackets, souvenirs and personal essentials.
    Locker Prices

• Large Locker: $9.00 per day plus a $5.00 deposit, refunded when you return the key.
    • Small Locker: $7.00 per day plus a $5.00 deposit, refunded when you return the key.

If you visit more than one park in the same day, you can return your locker key for your $5.00 deposit and take the receipt to the locker rental area of the next park you visit. You will then just pay another $5.00 (refundable) deposit and be given a locker of the same size.

Your locker key must be returned within 1 hour of the park closing. With the key based lockers you can return to them as many times as you wish during your visit to the park.

Locker Locations

Magic Kingdom:

• Located at the lower end of Main Street U.S.A under the train station between the two tunnel walkways.
    • Large lockers are 17" High by 12" Wide by 16" Deep

Epcot:

• Located to the right of Spaceship Earth near the restrooms.
      • Small lockers are 11" High by 9" Wide by 16" Deep

• Located at the International Gateway Stroller rental area (the entrance to the World Showcase).

• Located behind the bus information booth.
      • Luggage lockers are 23" High by 16" wide by 29" Deep
      • These are coin-operated lockers and are charged at $1.00 (four quarters).
      • Once opened again you will need to pay another dollar if you wish to lock them again.

Disney's Hollywood Studios:

• Located next to "Oscar's Super Service", however rental is paid for at "Crossroads of the World"

• Outside of the park, next to the Bus Information booth
      • Extra-small lockers are 4" High by 3" Wide by 5" Deep
        • These are coin operated at $0.50 - you need to pay again if you wish to re-lock the locker.

• Large lockers are 17" High by 12" Wide by 22" Deep
        • These are coin operated at $1.00 (four quarters) - you need to pay again if you wish to re-lock the locker.

Disney's Animal Kingdom:

• Located by Guest Services and called 'Expedition Storage lockers'
      • Large lockers are 17" High by 9" Wide by 16" Deep

• Located outside of the parks main entrance, near the restrooms to the right of the entrance turnstiles
      • Large lockers are 17" High by 9" Wide by 16" Deep
      • Extra-large lockers are 17" High by 12" Wide by 16" Deep
      • Note: These are coin operated lockers - you will need to pay again if you wish to re-lock the locker.

For more information, check out the Walt Disney World website link HERE
    Jennifer Bill (DisneyTaylors) Will (12) Emily (10) Cole (7)
    2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH(DLR), POR, SSR, BWV, POFQ; 2010: BWV (2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) ~ DCL(Wonder); 2011: BCV, AKV (2xs) ~ MNSSHP ~ MVMCP ~ F&W ~ DCL(Dream); 2012: BWV, AKV, BLT ~ F&W ~ MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy);
    Upcoming Disney Trips:
    2013:04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ Flower and Garden Festival & Expedition Everest Challenge, 12/VGC (DLR)
    2014: 06/DCL ~ Alaska (Wonder), 10/DCL ~ Southern Caribbean (Magic)

"Sparkly"