Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Questions about Disneyland Paris, trip coming up next week. in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello all, The Better Half and I are visiting Paris next week and have a day at Disneyland Paris scheduled. Will probably be there about 8-10 hours. Two primary questions: ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Questions about Disneyland Paris, trip coming up next week.

Hello all,

The Better Half and I are visiting Paris next week and have a day at Disneyland Paris scheduled. Will probably be there about 8-10 hours. Two primary questions:

1. is it possible to get a worthwhile visit to both parks in one day? The Better Half really likes Tower of Terror so hitting that at the Studios is kind of a must do

2. What are good table service options for lunch and dinner? it's a once in a lifetime thing so we're ready to splurge.

Any feedback you folks could provide would be greatly appreciated!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Questions about Disneyland Paris, trip coming up next week.

I didn't eat much there, so I can't tell you about service options. I do remember the food at their DTD being subpar.

As far as the parks, I visited one park on each day, though you can probably get both in on one day if you hustle. I hadn't been there before, so I figured I'd take in all of the shows (not the parades, though... parades annoy me). Disneyland Paris has roads that lead to nowhere, so you need time to backtrack. For instance, I walked all the way over to Woody's Roundup or whatever it's called, and then the stupid road just dead ended there. Think Camp Minnie Mickey.

Because I was staying at an on-property hotel, they made me buy a three-day pass, and that was entirely too much. Two is fine, one is definitely do-able. The Studios park had some neat things to ride, others you can skip if you've been to WDW. No need to ride the Magic Carpets. Their Backstage Tour was actually far better than the one at DHS. Their Stitch attraction was superior to Tuttle Talk. Pirates is a must-ride, with the really cool shadow effects they use. Skull Rock and the pirate ship were nice to look at, but you can blow by there pretty quickly. Be sure to check out the Submarine near Space Mountain... I could see how some people might walk past it. Skip Star Tours and Nemo. Ride the train around the park. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or PM me. Otherwise, enjoy your trip!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Good stuff, appreciate the info! Will liekly end up PMing a few mroe questions. Just bought a 2 parks one day ticket sonline so all set.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Feel free!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.