Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss The Living Seas! in the Vacation Planning forums; The Living Seas pavilion , including the popular Turtle Talk with Crush, closed August 21, 2005, for refurbishment. The work is set to be completed by late November 2005. The ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

The Living Seas!

The Living Seas pavilion, including the popular Turtle Talk with Crush, closed August 21, 2005, for refurbishment. The work is set to be completed by late November 2005. The Coral Reef Restaurant will remain open during this rehab.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I love turtle Talk! Hope they are making a better wait area for this ride, so that it doesn't impact those walking around the aquarium as much.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I just got a phone call yesterday, letting me know that they cancelled my Dolphins in Depth tour that i booked for Dec 6th, because the Living Seas will not be done by then, they said sometime maybe in lat Feb. I am not really interested in doing any other tours, I was really looking forward to this. Oh well I will have to find something to fill my morning and afternoon with, cause I am going to the Christmas Party that night.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I will miss this on my trip. I think I will have to schedule another trip because of this. Or that's what I am going to tell my husband!