Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss For every Action! there is . . . . in the Vacation Planning forums; I have seen the show at least 6 times. I love it! My son & hubby love it! There is so much that goes into that show, it blows your ...
    pearlnecklace71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have seen the show at least 6 times. I love it! My son & hubby love it! There is so much that goes into that show, it blows your mind.

These are a bunch of very talented stunt drivers. The drivers aren't always in the same car or role every show. For example: Let's say 'Dave' is driving a villain car, 'Joe' is driving the hero car, and 'Sam' is the burning man. Next day or next show they could be in different places. If you've seen the show more than once, you can tell the difference. Some are better at one than the other.

...and the chick that's in the show...she rocks! When she's on one of the bikes, she's absolutely amazing! She makes it ballet on a bike! Much smoother and precise than any of the others I've seen (sorry guys!).

Plus, they're all a great bunch of people in general. A few of them will come back out to the edge of the stage for autographs after the show (... if you're there waiting for them.) They are especially great with the kids who come to see them. I love watching their interactions as much as the show itself!

kebdal23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have it on my "must-see" list for MGM in May of 2006.
    I have a 10-year-old son who lives and breathes for cars. This show will probably be the highlight of his whole trip (besides POTC, HM, and the Tomorrowland Speedway).
    Katie (33) and Elvis (41)
    DS Casey Michael (14)
    DS Tyler Anthony (12)
    DS Adisa Andwele (7)
    DS Jelani Aitan (5)
    DD Due August 25th!

DL: 1982, 1992, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, May 2008, Nov 2009
    WDW: 1999, May 2007, ~Oct 2010~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12