Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss For every Action! there is . . . . in the Vacation Planning forums; Is it just me, but I have not seen any members comment about Lights, Motors, Action! in a long time. Does anyone like it? I would like to read some ...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

For every Action! there is . . . .

Is it just me, but I have not seen any members comment about Lights, Motors, Action! in a long time. Does anyone like it? I would like to read some reviews/comments.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

To be honest...we didn't even go to see it during our last trip. My DS or DH were not interested at all. I know that MommytoMJM and crew go every weekend. They have made friends with a lot of the CM's there....

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I've seen the show twice, and enjoyed it very much. It's a great mix of show and how'd-they-do-that. If I have any complaints, it might be that the 'show' part is a bit overdone, but not so much that it takes away from the overall enjoyment.

It's loud, the stadium is HUGE, and there are a limited number of shows a day, making it a bit tricky to get to if you don't make it a priority. The wait to get in and get out can well exceed the length of the 30 minute show. Weather can cancel, alter, or delay the show, although the stadium itself is mostly covered.

My family definitely enjoyed it - from the 2 yr. old to the grandpa.
    Hope that helps!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I rated the show in the if I am going to MGM with people who haven't seen it and want to I'll go with them but otherwise I won't bother category.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I'll let you know in two weeks!
    They call me "Nana"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I liked the show. It was very entertaining, and my kids enjoyed it. However, not sure it would be a "must do" on every trip unless they change it often. But I would recommend it!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lonnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    The grandstands are HUGE, hopefully you won't get seated near the top it's a looonnnggg way up and down. The show is worth seeing but not something I'd see over and over. prepare to smell alot of burning rubber.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I liked the show. It was very entertaining, and my kids enjoyed it. However, not sure it would be a "must do" on every trip unless they change it often. But I would recommend it!
    Agreed.

We found it necessary to obtain a fast pass just to get into a show. The show is fun, but I don't think it lends itself to repeated viewings.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    We literally walked in and got good seats, The show was cool, but there were no jet skis. Everything was fun and exciting...and the end of the preshow trivia is really funny. I would definitely try to see it if you go to MGM.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I've seen it one and a half times. The first time we got rained out part way through, which is why I had to go see it again. The show itself was very cool, but I have to say that it was much more "on the edge of your seat" exciting when they were whipping around in two inches of standing water. Seeing it for the second time on dry pavement almost seemed tame. Still very good though. I recommend seeing it at least once, then deciding for yourself.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    We didn't bother to see it when we went in May. BUt when we go in NOvember, i'm sure my BF is gonna drag me along, so I'll give a review then!
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We saw Lights, Motors, Action! on Tuesday and enjoyed it very much. The "how did they do that" portions as Pat mentioned are worth the show. You won't believe "how did they do that!" I would put it on my must see list.
    They call me "Nana"

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    The show is SPECTACULAR !!! I HIGHLY reccomend it, if anyone has any boyfriends, husbands, or sons that like cars, take them to this. Even I liked it! They have some audience members interact too! It's awesome. The stunts are just mind blowing! Just make sure it's not raining because they sometimes cancel the show ! That's the only downside. OH and make sure you get there early ! We got fastpasses and they paid off!!! FastPasses so ROCK!!!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    To be honest, I went in thinking I would likely not enjoy it, as it was more for a "tween"/Extreme audience. I was thankfully mistaken! My wife and I loved it! We went during its initial runs, so the timing was not all that great in places, but all in all we really enjoyed it! The stunts were spectacular in some areas, and the shwo moved along quite nicely. (What can i say? I"m a glass is almost full kinda guy... wel... except when it came to Stitch's Great Mistake... but that's another story for another thread). I say check it out. It may not be something you see more than once a trip (or evern every trip), but we personally enjoyed it.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I could never see the show because it was always raining
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast