Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite show at WDW?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite Show in WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by jarmitc2032 I quess that's because you work for walt disney world. actually, it's because I work for Disney, period. Even if you just work at a Disney ...
    The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I quess that's because you work for walt disney world.
    actually, it's because I work for Disney, period.

Even if you just work at a Disney Store you wouldn't be able to get in the hotseat, but I digress.

it's still fun to watch
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat
    actually, it's because I work for Disney, period.

Even if you just work at a Disney Store you wouldn't be able to get in the hotseat, but I digress.

it's still fun to watch
    the Disney Store is not part of disney anymore wouldn't the rules change

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I would think so, but if you get fired from a subsidiary of Disney, you'll never be hired by Disney or any of it's other subsidiaries again, so maybe, and maybe not, I'd have to get a complete copy of the rules regarding Millionaire.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hmm... that is interesting. Oh well, can't do the game at DW, but hey, you get to BE THERE!!:mickey:
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I picked Fantasmic!! Love it so much watch it twice everytime we go. One show I wouldnt pick would be the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectaluar!! They NEED to update that thing!!! I think that we should all go there wearing bright neon Hawiian shirts and really confuse the CM's on stage. What would happen if they looked up to see 100 people dressed alike!?!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I voted for Fantasmic....but really it is Tarzan Rocks (First show my 4 yo saw with me at the World) Her adoption song is "You'll Be In My Heart" we were in the first row and all the CM's waved, flirted and blew kisses to her...I just sat there and bawled at the awe on her face and the pure joy for her, it was AMAZING!

PS I am a total sap, I cry at almost all the shows, etc....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I loved Fantasmic. It is a great show not to be missed. Another great show is Beauty and the Beast which is right next to Fantasmic.

mickeysgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hands down it has to be Fantasmic. The lights, the music, the characters...it just gives you the awesome WDW feeling.:mickey:
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 28, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>WDW Honeymoon</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In my personal Paradise ';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Mine is Festival of the Lion King. If I went to WDW and only had time to do one thing, whether it be an attraction, ride, meal, etc. It would be to go and see FotLK!!!!!!!

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    I voted for Festival of the Lion King, but my true love is Tarzan Rocks (I request a moment of silence for it's rapidly approaching extinction )
    You'll Be In My Heart makes me cry every time I hear it. On a trip a few years ago it seemed to be playing in every store and throughout every park. It became a running joke with my sister and after we returned home we began calling each other whenever we heard it on the radio and just holding the phone up to the speaker. The best timing was when it came on in the car on the way to get our hair done for her wedding. Now that I live so far away from her that song gets me every time.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Jacks Sally is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Fantasmic!!
    *I'm just a Ragdoll Waiting for my Pumpkin King*

Yummy !!!!!

Who's the leader of the club
    That's made for you and me?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Out of the ones on this list of choices, Indy all the way (of course, I'm also a little biased......). I've got to get it off my chest, though--I'm just a little disappointed at the costume department. They really could get the guys playing Doctor J. in slightly higher quality or at least, more screen-accurate gear. At the very least, Disney could invest in some good Fedoras (I will admit; that's a good bullwhip, though).

I know I'm sort of in the minority here, but I really dig the American Adventure in EPCOT, especially if I can be there to hear the Voices of Liberty. I always leave the show feeling great, with the chin up and proud (the Valley Forge scene gets the blood going every single time).

I know I'm really in the minority for this one, but I also voluntarily park it and watch the movie in the Norway pavilion. The trio of ballerinas in the montage towards the end is well worth the wait (any red blooded male would probably agree if they gave this flick a chance).
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey, why not Lights, Motor, Action??? Loved the Indiana Jones show out of the ones on your list.

Fantasmic is pretty spectacular, but the venue is horrible, especially exiting after a long day if you were one of the last people seated. There is some pretty dark stuff in Fantasmic too that I would think would scare a small child about half to death.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    My fave is Fantasmic because of the mixture of live action, special effects, music and fireworks etc in it!!!
    I also like most of the others too.
    I don't care much for Pocahontas - although it is great for the younger ones.
    I also think that Indian Jones has run it's course and should be replaced with something more modern: Don't get me wrong, it is good... But not great!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I had to go with Festival of the Lion King!! I loved it and can't wait to see it again. Such a nice show and you've got to love the break from direct sunlight on a hot summer day !!

Katie
    i luv Tink!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast