Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Photo Pass in the Vacation Planning forums; https://disneyphotopass.go.com/DPI/0...me.aspx?sub=47 I was wondering if anyone has done this. It sounds really cool. I think I might get some of the pictures done when I am there. It can't hurt, ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Disney Photo Pass

https://disneyphotopass.go.com/DPI/0...me.aspx?sub=47

I was wondering if anyone has done this. It sounds really cool. I think I might get some of the pictures done when I am there. It can't hurt, and it's for free. Unless you want to buy the pictures later on. But at least you have the time and you can decide which ones you like. Alot of times I have gotten my picture taken and forgot to pick them up. This way you can look them up when you come home.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I love photopass! I'm willing to wait more for pictures now, but only because I want to have a couple of shots at each 'major' picture (castle, hat, SE, Tree of Life) to choose from - and there's no trying again with a different photographer if you don't like it when you get home.

The pictures come very quickly when ordered, and I've found I buy more because I can wait for the next paycheck AFTER the trip to pay! ;-)
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I got some taken in May and Disney thought of almost everything to keep you from saving them yourself. If you press print screen and alt at the same time it saves the page. Then you just open up something blank and right click paste. A copy of the page appears and you can crop it to your liking and save it. This worked in May at least. Its not the best quality but it's an interesting idea.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    THanks for the tip SARA...I have just been printing the whole page....so can not afford $600 for all those pics...I will try this in a bit so it saves a bit on ink.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I wish I had know that trick earlier this year.

I was not able to save any of the pictures I had on my photopass - next time though!
    I wish Disneyland had that!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you try using a browser that is not internet explorer or netscape (try firefox, and Safari on the Mac) you'll get a 'this browser is incompatible' message BUT you can save with the right-click (or control-click) menu. You didn't hear that from me!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    PhotoPass is awesome! When I went to Disney last December, we took my step sister for her first time to the Character Breakfast at the Contempary, and they took the photos this time and we looked at them and dis some other "stuff"...lol...

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I think it is good advancement in the disney photo age
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

kebdal23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I am very anxious to try this out at Disney World. Maybe because I usually never wind up with any pictures of the WHOLE family together (there are 7 of us).

Is it normally easy to find the photographers?
    Katie (33) and Elvis (41)
    DS Casey Michael (14)
    DS Tyler Anthony (12)
    DS Adisa Andwele (7)
    DS Jelani Aitan (5)
    DD Due August 25th!

DL: 1982, 1992, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, May 2008, Nov 2009
    WDW: 1999, May 2007, ~Oct 2010~

You will not have any trouble finding photographers. They usually find you as soon as you walk in the park. If the park is not crowded they will ask to take your picture. If it is you may have a small wait but you will definately not have a hard time finding them. They are usually stationed right in front of each park icon.

kebdal23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the info! Are they at other places as well (other than at the main icon for the park)? How many pictures per park do you normally have taken?
    Katie (33) and Elvis (41)
    DS Casey Michael (14)
    DS Tyler Anthony (12)
    DS Adisa Andwele (7)
    DS Jelani Aitan (5)
    DD Due August 25th!

DL: 1982, 1992, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, May 2008, Nov 2009
    WDW: 1999, May 2007, ~Oct 2010~

I think they take them at some of the character greetings too but I'm not absolutely sure. I've only ever gotten the icon ones. I don't think there is any limit to how many can go on your card. Each photographer usually only takes 2-3 of them at a time. Nothing says you can't try asking for more or going back multiple times.

mickey1998 is offline A-Ticket holder
    we didn't start using the photopass until after we had been there several days and I really wish we had done it the first day. We did get the CD anyway.

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The photo pass photographers were at the toon town tent, the England pavillion, and near Pirates when we were there in August 05. I did figure out a way to save them to my computer. They're not the best quality though if you have them printed. I ended up buying several when we got home (AFTER the first paycheck).

Here's one of my favorites.

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    THanks for the tip SARA...I have just been printing the whole page....so can not afford $600 for all those pics...I will try this in a bit so it saves a bit on ink.
    What do you mean $600??? You can buy a CD with ALL of your PhotoPass pics for $99. Along with the CD, you get proof that you own the copyright to the pics, so you'll be legally able to take them somewhere and print them however and whenever you like.
    -- Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast