Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Wonders of Life in the Vacation Planning forums; Leaving for my trip to WDW soon, anyone know the current status of the Wonders of Life Pavillion? Will it be open during my stay? (arriving 10/19). Thanks for any ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wonders of Life

Leaving for my trip to WDW soon, anyone know the current status of the Wonders of Life Pavillion? Will it be open during my stay? (arriving 10/19).

Thanks for any help!!!

-Bill
    :mickey:

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I think there are already a bunch of threads about this. The consensus and theory I think is that it is gone for good. Sorry....

crow11ad is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah supposidly it is going to be open during "peak" times. When we first went to Disney in April of 04 it was open. But that was the week of Easter. I like the Wonders of Life and think they should open it. Really now than ever since The Living Seas is down and Ice Station Cool.

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. There are some of us who just can't handle some of the newer attractions with the health warning/motion sickness signs....It'd be nice to be able to do Cranium Command and the Goofy About Health area while other members of the family rode such attractions as MS and Soarin' etc. Since we can't very well do Sea Base Alpha or Ice Station Cool!
    :mickey:

JEANYLASER is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Miami, Florida are planning to move to Orlando, Florida
    the name is changed to ice station cool to club cool. they said the club cool will be open in the late december 2005.

Last edited by JEANYLASER; 10-16-2005 at 02:33 PM.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    On the officiaal website, it says that "The Making of Me' is open in December, but it does not say anything about any of the other attractions in the pavilion.

Wasn't it also taken off of the Epcot maps?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

crow11ad is offline A-Ticket holder
    It was taken off the Epcot maps at one time. Disney was testing the reaction to how people felt about the wonders of life. Hence it is back on it now. Now if you saw that the making of me is going to be open in December, then that would probably mean "seasonal opening" hence Christmas time.