Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Look at that in the Vacation Planning forums; When walking through the gates at WDW or any other Disney park, what was the first thing you saw that made you say "look at that"? Personally I walked through ...
    rictoon is offline A-Ticket holder

Look at that

When walking through the gates at WDW or any other Disney park, what was the first thing you saw that made you say "look at that"?
    Personally I walked through the gates of Disneyland Paris and saw a horse drawn carriage.Attached to the horses behind was a leather chute which caught any droppings and guided them into a bag.I know it,s not pleasant but it is the first thing I saw that made me say "look at that".
    One Life,Live It

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Umm..

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Everything makes me do that.

But my first time at Disneyland, I had to call my mom on the cell phone to tell her about all that I was seeing and how it was like Disney World, but not.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Honestly everything I see in the park makes me do that because I turn into a 29 year old kid when I go. But if I had to nail down one thing it would have to be Fantasmic. I love that show more than all others. This May was my first trip back in 12 years or so and I don't remember it being there last time. That whole show makes me go "look at that" plus one of my wifes good friends is a CM in the show.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I don't remember the first thing from when I was younger... but the first thing from the last time I went....
    The first Disney park we went to on that trip was Epcot... we got to be behind the scenes and stuff because we were performing that day at the park. So the first time I got to see the behind the scenes stuff..... nothing spectacular but still interesting.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Wink

I would have to say the very first time I went to Disney World, I was amazed at Cinderella's Castle. To me, it was the most beautiful thing on this earth. Of course back then I was only 8 years old!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    The first thing that made me say "look at that" when I became a CM was seeing all the broken Norway boats lined up on stilts top be fixed behind the scenes. They were in various stages of disarray. The more complete ones had CMs sitting in them. Later I saw that there were signs telling them to keep off but no one paid attention

WVParkfan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My first trip to WDW was as an adult. Our first stop was the MK on a rainy day, and all I could see or think about was getting my children's raincoats on under the train station. As soon as we were ready, we walked out and our DD4 screamed, "There's the CASTLE!! There's Cinderella's Castle!" I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she beemed with pure joy. THAT was my first "well, look at that" moment at WDW.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    My first look at that moment was when I did the Dolphin in Depth tour. I was amazed at how big that tank was and all the behind stage stuff too.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN