Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss handicap accessible in the Vacation Planning forums; a friend of mine from school is going soon and someone that she is going with is confined to a wheelchair with absolutely no mobility or ability to get out ...
    judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder

handicap accessible

a friend of mine from school is going soon and someone that she is going with is confined to a wheelchair with absolutely no mobility or ability to get out of the chair. she was wondering if they would let her on any of the rides at all and how accessible the parks are for her. shes afraid to go and not be able to see anything. is there a website with information for people with disabilities or does disney have soem type of guide or something? thanks for your help!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by judycats
    a friend of mine from school is going soon and someone that she is going with is confined to a wheelchair with absolutely no mobility or ability to get out of the chair. she was wondering if they would let her on any of the rides at all and how accessible the parks are for her. shes afraid to go and not be able to see anything. is there a website with information for people with disabilities or does disney have soem type of guide or something? thanks for your help!

check out www.allearsnet.com the site is run by Deb Wills and has many contributors on all subjects including accessability.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator