Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss MGM fireworks??? in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay I have heard there is another fireworks show at MGM besides Fantasmic, but I don't recall it when I was there (2001) nor have I heard too much about ...
    KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder

MGM fireworks???

Okay I have heard there is another fireworks show at MGM besides Fantasmic, but I don't recall it when I was there (2001) nor have I heard too much about it. Can anyone tell me if there is another one? I'd like to see it also when I go back! (June 06 )

Katie
    i luv Tink!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    "Sorcery In The Sky" was the firewroks show until 1998, when Fantasmis! took over. Nowadays, they only do Sorcery for July 4th, New Years, etc.. Unfortunately, it probably won't be done in June.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    okay thanks that clears it up. I was really puzzled hearing there was a fireworks show that I never noticed!!!

Katie
    i luv Tink!

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It's too bad that Sorcery is almost extinct

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Sorcery was my mom's favorite nighttime show. I think she'd like Fantasmic too if she could ever get down here to see it, but I'm sure she'll share in my disappointment of not being able to see it from anywhere except in the theater. She and I sometimes used to drive over to MGM at night and watch Sorcery from outside the park gate after we called it a day at the other parks. You didn't need to go in and stand in line and sit on a bench for an hour and a half... sigh... good times. I miss that.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...