Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Jedi, Crashbunny and MJ... in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey all, just a quick note for y'all.... We met up with Jedi and the girls yesterday, had a blast with them Ran into Marie and her husband and son ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Jedi, Crashbunny and MJ...

Hey all, just a quick note for y'all....

We met up with Jedi and the girls yesterday, had a blast with them

Ran into Marie and her husband and son too, had a nice chat with all over a snack

Saw the Narnia exhibit, very cool

Unfortunately, MJ was sick all night (congested and puking) so I will have to save details for later, if you feel able, prayers and pixie dust would be nice (my big birthday blitz starts this Thursday and I really, really want her healthy for it even tho it is my bday, we have some awesome surprises set up for her)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Glad you had a good time. So sorry to hear MJ is ill. Nothing is worse than a sick child...except a sick husband. May she get better soon!