Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi All!! Well, it's that time! My 36th birthday is December 14th....for those who don't know, my birthday has a really bad history, so hoping htat this year is going ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz!

Hi All!!

Well, it's that time! My 36th birthday is December 14th....for those who don't know, my birthday has a really bad history, so hoping htat this year is going to be much better!

First of all I got an awsome surprise, one of my bestest friends is going to be at WDW that same week, so we have 4 days planned together! Here is our schedule, if you are in our neck of the woods, feel free to give us a buzz and say hi!

15th (Thu) MK/VMCP (my gift from Lisa!!!! Thank you!!!)

16th (Fri) Epcot/Candlelight Processional at 6:45 (lunch at Garden Grill with our holiday coupon. MJ loves Chip and Dale, hope this is a hit)

17th (Sat) AK, possibly DtD for a visit to Santa or Resort hopping to see decorations

18th (Sun) MGM (MJ has been begging to see Beast....so as a surprise for her [once you become a parent it is all about your kids, even on your bday! LOL] a special guy set it up for her to get to meet Beast that day, how cool is that?)

I am super excited about this weekend and hope that I'll get to see many of my WDW family during this time! I'll take notes for a trip report but probably won't get to write it until well after we are moved (Jan 21) and MJ's bday (Feb 6)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Have a nice time Bonny!!! and hope you have a GREAT birthday this year!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Here's to breaking that bday curse! Have fun and lots of for me!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Happy Birthday early! In case I miss it! I am getting more and more swamped gearing up for tax season to start on the 3rd. You will be seeing less and less of me, then after about the 10th may not see me at all until April 17th! I'll try to check in from time to time, but it will most likely be in the wee hours of the morning or in the middle of the night!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Happy Birthday early! In case I miss it! I am getting more and more swamped gearing up for tax season to start on the 3rd. You will be seeing less and less of me, then after about the 10th may not see me at all until April 17th! I'll try to check in from time to time, but it will most likely be in the wee hours of the morning or in the middle of the night!
    Oh..I'm gonna miss the sarcasim and unexpected remarks that I have grown so fond of!!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    We'll miss ya minnie! You should start a tax help thread! Like, how can I best use my tax refund to PAY FOR DISNEY TRIPS!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Happy Birthday! You actually share your special day with my wife Deanna! ("it's a small world aaaaaaafter all....")

Enjoy your day with family and friends!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Happy Birthday Bonny!

PS Don't forget to email me when you get a chance

PS for Lou (don't forget to tell Deanna Happy B-Day for Me )
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Nicole and Minnie I wish you were here too!

Lou, believe it or not, I actually remembered that Deanna and I had the same birthday! We'll have to have a belated celebration when we see you again! Whatcha doin' for Deanna?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Happy early birthday! I hope this year is wonderful.