Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss guy's where's the best place to view wishes in the Vacation Planning forums; i like to record these on the digi-camcorder and i'm not sure of the best location to watch wishes from--are you too close when up near the walt and mickey ...
    epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder

guy's where's the best place to view wishes

i like to record these on the digi-camcorder and i'm not sure of the best location to watch wishes from--are you too close when up near the walt and mickey statue?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I like watching from the balcony of the Main Street train station. you get a nice view of the show as well as eth crowds and the stree, and affords and easy wy to ge tout of the parks before the crowds (of course, you have to grab your popcorn first!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Luxury Disney is offline Moderator
    My husband and I divide our time between Port Aransas, Texas, and Crested Butte, Colorado
    During the old "Fantasy in the Sky" fireworks show it really was too close to stand at Walt and Mickey's statue. But with the new "Wishes" show, it's my favorite spot. Simply magical! I've gotten many great shots there with my digital camera and I think it will work well with your camcorder.
    Cara Goldsbury
    Author of "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World"
    info@luxurydisneyguide.com
    www.luxurydisneyguide.com

crow11ad is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well there are a couple. You can do what we did and depending on how crowded it is you may not want to do this. We actually scounted our spont on Main St. and sat on the curb 2 hours prior. Another good view would be from the train station. You could book a PS at Ohanas around the time of Wishes. Not only a great restraunt (make sure you order the pineapple drink) but a lot of food. They turn down the lights and play the music through the restraunt. Now another one I am told and we won't know this is that you can go to Wilderness Lodge and watch it from there. But don't take our spot, because this is our 2nd trip to Disney and our 1st to staty at the WL.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I watched the MNSSHP fireworks from the like garden outside of tomorrow land. That spot was perfect and not too crowded.

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: guy's where's the best place to view wishes

I love standing on the corner of Main Street right in front of Casey's. If you scoot out into the street then the view is FANTASTIC!
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.