Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Expedition Everest Storyline! in the Vacation Planning forums; Yes so don't expect 5 trains to be on when you go lol....
    Yes so don't expect 5 trains to be on when you go lol.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    Alright, since no one has said anything, I guess I am not re-stating a previous thread, so...

Now I have gathered this information from a number of EE Cast Members who have ridden the ride and know plenty of it to offer information.

I would first like to start off with an interesting fact. The tallest part of the mountain (the one that points up to 199 ft) is actually not modeled after mount Everest. The mountain is called Forbbidon Mountain, The mountain in which the Yeti protects. Now they do have part of the mountain that resembles everest. You can see it looking straight ahead and too the right of Forbbidon Mountain. It is the one with hardly any snow on top.

Expedition Everest begins with a a story about a tea company. A company named Norvill and (I can't remember his name) are owners of a tea company who had just re-opened a rail road going up into the mountain. In the story, No one really knows why the rail-way was ever closed. Natives knows that it was the yeti. Anyway, you are sent on a tea train to go up in the mountain and collect tea from the nearby valley (The part of the mountain where there is alot of tree's at the bottom is the tea valley if you didn't know already). Now in the queue line, you can hear some of the natives voices, telling you not to go into the mountain. That the Yeti is really mad that the rail-way is opened once again. Well you ignore them and board your train. Now on the train, when you go through the little town, there is a sequence of another set of warnings. Well now that you get to the top, you take a left turn and find that it has been crushed. Then begins your journey backwards. Now through-out the ride, you encounter or at least see the yeti in his normal daily activities, In other words he doesn't notice you at first. But about after one-third of the ride is completed, he finally spots you and gets you a big claw full. Then begins your real chase and high-speed adventure through the mountain, trying to escape the Yeti!

Now there are alot more Facts I have about the Mountain and what not, and if you want to ask, feel free and I will try to answer.
    hey DisneyBuff100! I went on Expedition everest during the previews for pass holders so you can ask me anything about like the speed of the ride ect. Ok? Ok!

Cool!!!! I went on it about 20 times LOL and it was awesome!!!!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12