Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Is Expedition Everest going to make the Animal Kingdom a more popular park?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Will the Animal Kingdom get more People now. in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay for some strange reason last night I had a very vivid and long dream about Expedition Everest. Never did quite finish riding it though Okay for the thread. I ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Will the Animal Kingdom get more People now.

Okay for some strange reason last night I had a very vivid and long dream about Expedition Everest. Never did quite finish riding it though Okay for the thread. I was wondering do you think now that they have added another thrill ride to the Animal Kingdom that more people will like this park more or the ride is not going to matter? What do you think?

I personally think it going to make that side of the park crazy,but as afar as people actually saying this is their fave I don't know.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Well... I think that anybody who didn't previously like or spend at least one full day of their trip at AK should NOT be allowed to go and ride Expedition Everest! This includes you Jerrame! Unfortunately and fortunately I think that it is going to make AK much busier. Unfortunately because I like that it is less busy for those of us who love it and have always loved it. Fortunately because it will bring more people into the park and hopefully help people learn to appreciate all it has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Well... I think that anybody who didn't previously like or spend at least one full day of their trip at AK should NOT be allowed to go and ride Expedition Everest! This includes you Jerrame! Unfortunately and fortunately I think that it is going to make AK much busier. Unfortunately because I like that it is less busy for those of us who love it and have always loved it. Fortunately because it will bring more people into the park and hopefully help people learn to appreciate all it has to offer.

Okay woman I never ever said I hated the place. I just don't care for it and I do everytime I have gone there have spent the whole day in the place. I honestly don't care for the walking in this park. It so spread out and to hilly in certain places.I have push my child in a stroller twice in this park and let me tell you I was none to please.

I agree this ride is going to bring the crowds to this park and in droves. But I still think this park is not going to be that popular.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I have push my child in a stroller twice in this park and let me tell you I was none to please.

Wah wah wah!!!!!! Poor Jerrame....had to push her child in a stroller. Spare me the awful details. Guess that's why it's so easy for you to leave your kids behind while you galavant all around WDW without them as where I being the compassionate mother I am cannot bear the thought of being at WDW without my boys.

BTW....thanks for adding the poll after my first post!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I think that the place is going to get way too busy.. I think that there are enough people there already.. Now it's just going to get over crowded and not enough rides.. But I do like the AK..

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Wah wah wah!!!!!! Poor Jerrame....had to push her child in a stroller. Spare me the awful details. Guess that's why it's so easy for you to leave your kids behind while you galavant all around WDW without them as where I being the compassionate mother I am cannot bear the thought of being at WDW without my boys.

BTW....thanks for adding the poll after my first post!

It should of pop up when I posted don't know what happen.

Remember Melissa Parker and Tanner are super cute and little and don't work your nerve as bad as older childern do. Holla at me when they turn the girls age and let see how fast you go flying to Disney without them.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I still think Melissa should just break down and take a trip without them, and then see how much she loves the parks as a solo mama!!!

I have always liked the AK, so it doesn't really make a difference to me. I will ride the ride, and then go enjoy my favorite parts of the park. I do think that this will bring more people through the gates, but they will be heading straight to those thrill rides....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    While it's going to help, especialy initially, it still will not solve all of DAK's issues.

Hmmm... I think I need to put my thoughts into an article... look for one soon

(OK... "soon" is a relative term - I'm editing now and I have a publisher who has a deadline hanging over my head... OK, Lou - back to the book)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I think for the next couple of years AK will be more crowded, but I don't think it will change the popularity of the park. People will cram in to ride EE, Dinosaur, & of course the Safari. I believe the "thrill seekers" will not pay an extra amount of money for 1 coaster.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I don't care for AK that much (sorry, Melissa..) will I swing by to go on EE? If it gets great reviews, or I love it after I try it, yup, I will make time. And I actually HOPE it draws in a bigger crowd...take some of the pressure of the parks I do like to hang out in, Epcot, MK, and MGM.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I don't know what all the fuss is about as I like AK anyway!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    AK is not like the other parks. It has it's own signature. I've always enjoyed the more relaxed atmosphere, but I'm also looking forward to riding EE. I think AK will actually start thriving once there are some better places to eat. What is there is fine, but it definitely is not the park you think of if you are looking for a complete meal.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

mrmouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like the AK a little more each time I go. I'm very excited to ride EE. This ride might just make it an all day park, or close to it. From what I saw during the preview on the Christmas parade, it looks like a great thrill ride. :mickey:
    Disneyland in October '07?

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    I think AK will actually start thriving once there are some better places to eat. What is there is fine, but it definitely is not the park you think of if you are looking for a complete meal.

Have you been to the Tusker House? Man, that place is awesome. I do think they need a little less "traditional park food", like pizza and barbeque....but some people are scared to try something new...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    but it definitely is not the park you think of if you are looking for a complete meal.
    If you're looking for a breakfast, may I recommend Donald's Breakfast-a-saurus? I've eaten there many times & every time has been a wonderful experience! It is a huge breakfast buffet w/ Donald, Mickey, Goof & Pluto.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast