Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Lets Admit it in the Vacation Planning forums; Who is scared to ride EE but will do it anyway?? I know I am...
    buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him

Lets Admit it

Who is scared to ride EE but will do it anyway?? I know I am
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    No and Yes. I'm always a little scared to ride a rollercoaster, but it never stopped me.

trypnotic is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm not a fan of being dropped however I AM certainly planning on using my EE invitiation while I'm there next weekend and ALSO Tower of Terror - which I haven't brought myself to do yet. Right now its easy to say, "oh yeah, I'm going to do it, no problem" - ask me again when I'm standing in front of the ride.
    B-rad // O // the bloogue moblog

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i totally want to ride EE, i could never ever in a milion years ride ToT! so for you to even consider it, you are braver then i am!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I am scared!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Yup I'm a wuss. I'm a little scared too.

Im scared 2 death but I have to do it
    for belle and her fight

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I used to be scared silly of coasters and drop towers. it was never the speed that bothered me though. You could run me as fast as you wanted, turn me as sharp as you could, twist me and turn me upside down (i always wanted to be a fighter pilot, so that kind of thing never bothered me)... but falling scared me silly!

My youngest brother however, was a daredevil. I think it was because he was the youngest of the three of us boys and felt as though he had to prove himself to be big and brave or something, so he of course wanted to ride anything and everything. Well, seeing as my mom doesn't like heights (she will do some coaster type attractions, as long as they don't look very high... but drop towers... forget it), my dad doesn't do coasters (although with the way he drives, you'd think him a big fan of them... btw, you didn't hear that from me), and my middle brother is the biggest chicken you ever did see. he wont ride anything. he complains of "dizziness" on a carousel!!! So that of course left me to take my youngest brother on everything he wanted to go on. Soon enough he had me doing enough coasters and drop towers that I soon forgot my fear of falling, and now I can't get enough of them.
    Thrill rides still get me a little nervous, but no longer in an "omg i might DIE" kind of way, and more in a "i'm going to feel like i left my stomach at the top of this thing... this is going to be so cool!" way instead. It's an adrenalin rush, especially when doing something new. So I'm really amped about Everest tomorrow. I admit I'll be fairly nervous, but it's a good, anxious, excited nervous... and I can't wait!

(Oh, and about ToT... the drop isn't all that bad really. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting anyway, and certainly not as bad as a few other towers I've ridden. You don't fall the entire height of the hotel, but only a portion of it. what makes it creepy is that you don't know how many times you are going to go up and down. It's a totally random, luck of the draw kind of thing. but the theming is awesome, and the special effects are like something out of... the twilight zone. Everyone should be made to ride it at least once!)
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Well I dont feel like I am going to die. But I am like the same way trwist me turn me but dont drop me. If your going this weekend maybe you can help me with my fear
    for belle and her fight

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to roller coasters. I cried before I got on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for the first time. Granted, I felt sick anyway, but still... I ended up loving it though. I don't know when I'll go on it again though. My nerves in line are pretty bad.

I've only been on Tower of Terror once. I was nine. I sat between my dad and my older sister, who was fourteen at the time. I was brave. I mean, of course I screamed. And had the worst case of butterflies ever, but it was fun. It was kind of annoying, though. My sister was reaching over for my dad's hand the whole time. he thought it was me until we saw the picture! I think I was braver then than I am now. I don't think I'll be riding again.

I always get nervous before Splash Mountain. I don't even know why. it's not even that scary. Well, it is. I like to go on when there are short lines, so I have less time to think about it.

And honestly, I have never been on Space Mountain!!! What is wrong with me????
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

Ive never been on space mountain either so don't feel bad
    for belle and her fight

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    No coasters for me, but I have done ToT twice!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

So i guess no EE for u
    for belle and her fight

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    Thanks, buccool!

I can't see my self ever even trying to attempt Summit Plummit. ah. No. I don't think so.

I'm a little scared for EE, but I'll give it a whirl. If I lived through ToT, I can live through this!
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

fancythemouse is offline C-Ticket Holder

Lightbulb

Yeah I have never really like roller coasters either.& I can pinpoint the even which caused my fear. Does anyone know much about the Knotts berry farm theme park? Well there was a ride there called Montezuma's Revenge and i went there with my day camp when I was 6 years old and i didn't think twice about going on it so I just went....BIG MISTAKE . 11 years later and I am so afraid of rollercoasters. I have been on space mountain and Splash mountain ONCE! Thunder Mt Railroad doesnt bother me though....heck Im even too chicken to go on goofy's barnstormer .....BUT I plan on going on it anyways when I go to WDW this summer, just for my little sister because shes only 5 and she sees rides @ Magic Mountain and wants to go on. YIKES!

sorry for the long comment haha.
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007
    DLR April 2007 - 3 goofy generations' Disneyland Reunion!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast