Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss When rides break down... in the Vacation Planning forums; OH in SE too ... I'm always getting stuck right where Rome is burning. That drives me crazy....
    clara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OH in SE too ... I'm always getting stuck right where Rome is burning. That drives me crazy.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I always get stuck in the graveyard scene in the HM. The little heads that pop up ALWAYS scare the GUTS outta me!!!!! LOL, my father always laughs at me for doing that. Plus we always get stuck on IASW and SSE(when you're returning back to earth, it's actually kinda peaceful with all the darkness and swirling lights and peaceful music. Except when they turn the lights on, then, it's no fun)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Tinkerbell2293 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Probably around somewhere... most likely quoting Pirates.... or maybe not...
    When I last went to WDW, the first ride my family and I went on broke down. Then after waiting for 2 hours to get on Peter Pan's Flight, it broke down also. Spaceship Earth was having technical problems when we got on it the next day and Splash Mountain stopped for 15 minutes when we went back to see Wishes. My family and I made up the joke about the "Curse" so, apparently, I'm cursed when it comes to Disney rides.
    "I guess I should explain/ I've got this problem with my brain/ Things get really scrambled in my head/ I have no short-term memory/ I forget things almost instantly/ I don't even know what I just said.../ Can I help you?" -Dory, Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Wishing I was at Disney World!

Me = Pirates Fan!! Yoho yoho a pirate's life for me! AAAARRRRRGGGG!

MAGIC KINGDOM
    Adventureland- Frontierland-Fantasyland- Liberty Square- Mickey's Toontown Fair- Tomorrowland- Main St, USA-

"Stupid fish!" "Technically, it's a cephalopod."

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Being stuck on SE was cool...until it got pitch black. That freaked me out so much that I was in tears (I am horribly horribly afraid of the dark.) Being caught on Splash Mountain was cool, I love the ride. I've been stuck on HM (becasue my cousin stood up...way to go) rught underneath the death certificate part, that drove me crazy. Whar killed me the most was being stuck on IASW...for 20 minutes!!
    You just have to decide if youre a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

trypnotic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by esigsby
    I got stuck on Splash Mountain with my sister
    I've been stuck on Splash Mountain twice. The first time was in 2002 with my brother. We got stuck under a water fall just after the plunge - we got soaked!

The second time was just a couple weekends ago - we were just about to go up the ramp just prior to the plunge. My wife made a bad joke saying that there appeared to be a backLOG - get it? The ride is in a log? Yeah, horrible I know. She deserved to get sacked.

Another experience getting stuck was on Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. We were in complete darkness when the ride stopped. I yelled out, "WHAT ABOUT THE ASTEROID?!" Everyone had a good laugh.
    B-rad // O // the bloogue moblog

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by trypnotic
    I've been stuck on Splash Mountain twice. The first time was in 2002 with my brother. We got stuck under a water fall just after the plunge - we got soaked!

The second time was just a couple weekends ago - we were just about to go up the ramp just prior to the plunge. My wife made a bad joke saying that there appeared to be a backLOG - get it? The ride is in a log? Yeah, horrible I know. She deserved to get sacked.

Another experience getting stuck was on Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. We were in complete darkness when the ride stopped. I yelled out, "WHAT ABOUT THE ASTEROID?!" Everyone had a good laugh.
    This happened to me woo, only when I got stuck I had to contend with a 5 year old screaming her lungs out! Let me tell you, that kid oughtta be a singer.
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm kinda suprised no one has said anything about getting stuck on it's a small world.
    I've only been stuck on Spaceship Earth. This was during a marching band trip down to WDW a couple years ago. My friend who was in the car in front of me fell asleep. He finally woke up when we were getting ready to get off the ride.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Being on The TTA when space mountain breaks down is awesome! you get to see the track. It looks like a big maze!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

trypnotic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Contemporary05
    I've only been stuck on Spaceship Earth.
    I've been there man. During our last trip, in February, I think the ride stopped at least once each time we rode, which was around 5 times during the three days we were there. My thought once was that maybe it was letting someone on in a wheelchair maybe but once we were stuck at the beginning and none of the cast members appeared to be doing anything or helping anyone.
    B-rad // O // the bloogue moblog

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:52 PM.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    It depends what ride I'm stuck on. Like, I'm kinda sick of getting stuck on Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth. But, everything else, if I get stuck on a ride then it BETTER break down because there's nothing more I want to do than to walk through the ride on foot!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I also always get stuck in the graveyard scene in the HM. That pop up head thing really got on my nerves. I also got stuck on a ride (i shall spare the name b/c it was somewhere else) where there was one part with fire, and guess what... I got stuck in that exact spot for like 5 minutes. I know that doesn't seem like a long time but when your that hot, it was a long time!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    Being stuck on SE was cool...until it got pitch black. That freaked me out so much that I was in tears (I am horribly horribly afraid of the dark.) Being caught on Splash Mountain was cool, I love the ride. I've been stuck on HM (becasue my cousin stood up...way to go) rught underneath the death certificate part, that drove me crazy. Whar killed me the most was being stuck on IASW...for 20 minutes!!
    whats IASW?

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's A Small World

Quote Originally Posted by wmxxmsg
    It's A Small World
    oh thanx!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast