Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss dreaming of a cocktail!! in the Vacation Planning forums; guy's does anyone know where you get a good cocktail for settling in and resting before reflections of earth starts,i usually just grab a large becks from germany but i'd ...
    epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder

dreaming of a cocktail!!

guy's does anyone know where you get a good cocktail for settling in and resting before reflections of earth starts,i usually just grab a large becks from germany but i'd like to try a cocktail as i've NEVER had one before and my wife says they're just delicious, and reckons i've been missing out.what is your favourites and what's in 'em:mickey:
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    EM,

I enjoy hunkering down at a table at the Cantina de San Angel in Mexico. Grab a burrito, a churro, and a nice little (or Grande') Margarita at the Margarita bar right next door. You get one of the best places to watch Illuminations, as well as a nice, interantional cocktail!

Viva la Epcot!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    the strawberry margaritas at the Cantina de San Angel in Mexico are the best!! and you can get a great place to watch the Illuminations! Just watch out for the birds!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll second the call for a margarita!!! On the rocks with salt. Not frozen. Can you get them on the rocks in Epcot? I've never gotten one there.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I was introduced to the Bellini on my last trip to the World. I got my first one on the Disney Wonder in the Palo restaurant. LOVED IT!

I got another one in Mama Melrose's, almost as good.

Does Epcot offer this drink anywhere in the World Showcase? Italy perhaps?

The recipe varies and it does include a frozen version. Basically it is: Champagne or Italian Sparkling Wine, Peach Nectar, Peach Schnappes, lemon juice...and sometimes rapsberry is added.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    MMMMMMMMm..... sounds delicious!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

Japanese

The lounge in Japan has a great view; don't know about a cocktail there, though. A Sapporo?
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Mr. iwannabeminnie and I are particularly fond of the "stacked" margaritas. Four different flavors in one glass! Mr. iwannabeminnie is so much fun to watch. He will move his straw up and down in the glass to sample each flavor and then decide which one he wants first and hold his straw on that flavor until it is gone. He wouldn't be caught dead doing that anywhere but at WDW where he says "it is okay to act like a kid, because we are all kids here. Besides, nobody knows me here."

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Mr. iwannabeminnie and I are particularly fond of the "stacked" margaritas. Four different flavors in one glass! Mr. iwannabeminnie is so much fun to watch. He will move his straw up and down in the glass to sample each flavor and then decide which one he wants first and hold his straw on that flavor until it is gone. He wouldn't be caught dead doing that anywhere but at WDW where he says "it is okay to act like a kid, because we are all kids here. Besides, nobody knows me here."
    I, for one, would never make fun of such a public display of beverage enjoyment!!

Don't know how I missed those stacked margaritas, though...next visit for sure!
    George

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Where did you get the stacked Margarita? I haven't seen those yet. Gonna have to try one the next time I'm home.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Count me in for a Margarita at the San Angel Inn.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Count me in for a Margarita at the San Angel Inn.

I'll grab the margaritas (and maybe some churros). You save our places for Illuminations!