Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite World Showcase Pavilion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite World Showcase Pavilion in the Vacation Planning forums; The USA because of the Liberty Singers..... LOVE THEM!!!!!...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    The USA because of the Liberty Singers..... LOVE THEM!!!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    "You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last"
    gotta say norway is my fave, but mexico is a close 2nd(mmm, churos!) also love the shopping in japan bc they have hello kitty!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

bellchadd1235 is offline A-Ticket holder
    united kingdoom

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I like Mexico. The ride is really cool and the restaurant too. I also liked China, Norway and Canada.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I chose the UK, but it's really a tie between that and Germany. I have roots in both countries, plus I love the UK for the Beatles tribute band (I'm a HUGE Beatles fan) and the great food in Germany (bratwurst and saurkraut...yummy!!!)

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'd have to go with United Kingdom - home to my new favorite Epcot restaurant! ('course you might ask me next week and it'll be France because of the yummy cheese platter in the bakery!) :-)
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    USA. No room for doubt. Best show, fife and Drum Corps is great, Sounds of Liberty Singers are great, the have the Sam Adams Beer tAsting there during food and wine fest, and I still get just a little teary eyes during the American Adventure.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

danheaton is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Mexico all the way. I love the exterior and interior and think El Rio Del Tiempo is underrated. I hope the rumors about them adding the Three Caballeros to the ride are false. The food is only okay, but the atmosphere is the best.

Other pavillions I love include Japan (for the food), Norway for Maelstrom, and Canada and China for excellent films. More countries need attractions! I'm also a fan of the theming in Canada too with the Butchart Gardens, waterfall, etc.

Cheers!

Dan

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Mexico - the food, the drinks, the things to buy, the ride.....almost planned a honeymoon there but WDW won in the end!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

TinkNH is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would have to say the Mexico pavilion. I just love the theming of the nighttime fiesta. I hate to admit it, but I really enjoy El Rio Del Tiempo as well. Don't tell anyone. LOL
    "You spent three days lying on the beach drinking Rum?"
    "Welcome to the Caribean" (Elizabeth & Jack)

WDW Trips
    ASMU Jan 99
    ASMO Jan 01
    ASMU Dec 01
    POP Jan 2004
    BC Sept 05
    CBR Aug 06
    BC Oct 07

TalbotEaston is offline A-Ticket holder
    United Kingdom all the way!
    It's a good thing!

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    I pick Germany, just because on our last trip he dast members there were excelant with our kids. The waitstaff at Beirtgarden took, time with our kids to dance w/them and teach them some German. It was really nice.
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

MiraNova23 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Now that my sibs are old enough to appreciate browsing through WS, my parents finally gave into my begging to spend some more time there- a whole day, in fact. My only condition was we don't visit our "almost" Polish roots and starve at the German restraunt (just don't like that food...) I know people like to go wine/beer tasting "round the world," but I'm only 18. So we tasted candy from all over the world. Japan won! They have a whole room of candy, much of it better than anything I'd ever tasted before. Sure, I could hardly read anything, but mmm... I actually got my dad to try a piece of Botan Rice Candy while listening to the Sounds of Liberty Singers as we waited for the next American Adventure show. By the look on his face, you'd have thought I had asked him to burn the flag or something. The funny thing is, he loved it. He even went out of his way to have us swing back past Japan again and load up on more candy before we left. ^^
    My
    (If I'm here, then I'm probably supposed to be animating instead.)

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh Canada rocks, plus I'm half Canadian. also, one time I was there, I told a cm about my half canadian heritage & I put my Canadian flag in my hair & my american flag & walked by him & he yelled out "canada rules!" That was cool. American Adventure makes me think "I am proud to be an american". El Rio del Tiempo rocks, all the rides/shows/food

jsloan409 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would say Canada first because of Off Kilter. After that, USA, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and so on

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast