Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Results 1 to 8 of 8
WDW Theme Parks Discuss look here for all of your expedition everest questions! in the Vacation Planning forums; ask me anything about expedition everest i went on it 2 times and it was awesome!!!...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,576

    look here for all of your expedition everest questions!

    ask me anything about expedition everest i went on it 2 times and it was awesome!!!

  2. #2
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,864
    wow! A real pro!

    What is the difference in feet between to the ride and the authentic mountain?

    What's the initial top speed of the first backwards drop?

    Is the yeti air or hydraulic oil powered?

    What phase motor does the eagle operate on?

    What exactly is scat?

    When will they give vmk chair cards?

    What's the angle of the drop after the first yeti?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,576

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    wow! A real pro!

    What is the difference in feet between to the ride and the authentic mountain?

    What's the initial top speed of the first backwards drop?

    Is the yeti air or hydraulic oil powered?

    What phase motor does the eagle operate on?

    What exactly is scat?

    When will they give vmk chair cards?

    What's the angle of the drop after the first yeti?
    umm the difference in hieght is E=mc2. THe top speed of the backwords drop is 40 mph. the yeti is hydraulic powered. scat is poop. and they wont give cards for that stupid vmk game.taa daa!

  4. #4
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42
    and they wont give cards for that stupid vmk game.taa daa!
    I was in awe over your extensive knowledge of the attraction, until I read this line.

    You might want to ride it a 3rd time to extend that vast intelligence that is wielded like a sword.


  5. #5
    DisneyFREAK91's Avatar
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Celebrating the future, hand in hand.
    Posts
    4,457
    ..........

    Ok well dznyfreak42 don't come barging around saying you rode Everest twice and claim to be a pro. I mean, this is in the nicest tone possible.

    But, I've ridden Expedition Everst 5 times and I still don't know all the secrets about it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!









  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,576

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    ..........

    Ok well dznyfreak42 don't come barging around saying you rode Everest twice and claim to be a pro. I mean, this is in the nicest tone possible.

    But, I've ridden Expedition Everst 5 times and I still don't know all the secrets about it.
    hey i didnt claim to be a pro! and you stole my name!did you go on EE at the passholder previews? i did!

  7. #7
    Shere_Khan's Avatar
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,893
    Great job being completely rude to a new member.
    Isn't it easier to just ignore a post, instead of trying to make someone feel like an idiot?

    dznyfreak, I have never ridden it so I am sure you know tons more then me!
    Looking forward to riding it though!
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 03-04-2006 at 06:13 PM.


    "Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

    "You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

  8. #8
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,864
    This thread is brimming with information!

    Thank you for making it!

    Tell us again... you rode it?!?!

    When I ride again, I can't wait to tell the cast members all that I've learned and how I know someone who rode it!

    Trivia at it's best!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •