Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Impressions de France music in the Vacation Planning forums; I not only love this movie in the French Pavillon in EPCOT but also love the music. I am wondering if anyone knows if all the music has been released ...
    safatlga is offline A-Ticket holder

Impressions de France music

I not only love this movie in the French Pavillon in EPCOT but also love the music. I am wondering if anyone knows if all the music has been released on a CD by Disney? Thanks to Google I have identified all the composers whose music plays in the show and I have downloaded some of the selections from I tunes; However I am having problems gettin some of the music and would not mind purchasing it if such a CD exists.

Thanks

SAF

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards!

You're in luck, Impressions de France is on the Happiest Celebration on Earth edition of the Walt Disney World Official Album (and on some prior years as well).

You can order it directly from Disney mail order by emailing wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com or calling 1-407-363-6200. Or try the link to The Laughing Place store on this site!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

safatlga is offline A-Ticket holder

Impressions de France

Thanks for the information.