Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What are your WDW traditions? in the Vacation Planning forums; It's not a trip without beer cheese soup (although we have done the 'soup and breadsticks to go' route a couple of times)....
    mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Le Cellier!

It's not a trip without beer cheese soup (although we have done the 'soup and breadsticks to go' route a couple of times).
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Jedi_Galvatron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Casey's Hot Dog as soon as I get to WDW and right before we leave WDW.

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Its not really a traditon, but whenever we go to Downtown Disney, we always spend at least 15 minutes in that magnet store. There is just so many to choose from!

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Our tradition is when we go to the magic kingdom we eat lunch at Casey's and then we have a snack at the fry wagon over near splash mountain.We always ride thunder mountain.It's the one other roller coaster my kids will ride. And we always sit in front of the castle to watch Wishes.The center circle right in front of the castle. Without fail I make sure I have my i pod with my lastest mouse tunes loaded .This year dinsey world and I both turn 35!!!!!!!!!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    No real traditions with my family. Although we now can't go to the Magic Kingdom without seeing Mickey's Philharmagic!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

ADisneyNut is offline A-Ticket holder
    My trips are always full of traditions! We usually arrive in the early afternoon, so after the shuttle from the airport drops us off at OKW, I head to the Gurgling Suitcase and get a Turtle Krawl.

Always: Eat at O'Hana, 50's Primetime, and Olivia's. Ride Pirates, HM, Big Thunder, Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride, Rock N Roller Coaster, see Lion King. Always get a , and get a "Lost On Safari" at Dawa Bar - AK.
    And buy another piece of Disney Art.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

15+ trips to WDW
    1995 DVC Membership
    2 trips to DL
    1 DCL 3 nite Wonder

Counting down: 4 night Disney Wonder cruise and 5 night land stay - May 2006!

disneyfreak_02 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We have lots of traditions!! We always have to eat at Cinderella's Castle, Liberty Tree Tavern, Rainforest Cafe, and Sci Fi. Of course we have a certain "routine" of what rides we ride (haha just learned from experience what rides to ride first). One of my favorite traditions is that on the last day that we are in Disney we have to go to the MK and the last thing we do before we leave is watch the parade. I love it!! It makes me feel like a little kid again!! :mickey:

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    For us it's 1 of 2.

1 - Me and my sis are Haunted Mansion riding buddies...always..

2 - We go to Splash Mountain and take a new silly picture and buy it afterwards. Our last trip we were drowning ourselves in our water botels and pouring them on ourselves.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

jmoss1980 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Everytime we go to MK, it's always straight for TTA. It's always easy to get onto and it gets you pumped up even more (if that's even possible) to ride Space Mountain and everything else in Tommorowland.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    On the first day, our family all wears matching Disney shirts and my lil brother and I take all of our Disney clothes to wear (even if we have more clothes than we could possibly wear on the trip).

We start our day at MK by stopping at the Main Street Confectionery to buy our yummy treats for the day. Then we always start our day at Tomorrowland, get all the fastpasses we possibly can, eat at cosmic rays, and conclude our evening with the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor on our way out.
    The Goofy Princess

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Yeah, I know I've mentioned it before elsewhere, but bear with a bored, lonely old timer on this one........

Gotta hit Pirates of the Carribean first thing, first day; and if possible, as the very last thing before leaving my favorite place on Earth and heading back to reality. Always was one of my faves, but a couple years back, it took on a deep meaning for me. Most of the hardcore lovers of this attraction know of the ghostly voices in the caverns immediately after the splashdown; one of a buccanneer scoffing at our apparent bravado in defiance of evil curses, then considers us properly warned (says he). He's followed up by what sounds to be a very old man (admittedly, it's all pretty much up to the timing of the boats whether you hear him or not). He advises us that from that point on, we're on our own, and that his were to be the last friendly words we'd hear. He punctuates his sentiments with "you may not survive to pass this way again......!"

Well, a couple years back, it hit me--he's absolutely right. When a year, two years, three or more go by and I haven't been back, I can't help but feel that it may well be the last time I pass by.

These days, riding that boat and hearing that warning is a personal ritual. Everytime I can do that, it feels a bit like giving the bird to the Grim Reaper, if you savvy.

(Perhaps a bit morbid, yeah; but life can't always be beer and Skittles, not even in our favorite places.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

stitch625 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    First place we walk into in the Magic Kingdom is the Confectionary! I think you get instant cavities when you get a wiff of those sweet smells! And of course, we have to end our trip with our last stop being the Magic Kingdom. Is there really any other way to do it?

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder

My tradition

My is every chrismas i go to animal kingdom for the day of xmas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12