Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What are your WDW traditions? in the Vacation Planning forums; Do you have any traditions when it comes to visiting the parks? For example always taking a picture in the same spot (like Lou!) eating a favorite treat every visit, ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Question What are your WDW traditions?

Do you have any traditions when it comes to visiting the parks? For example always taking a picture in the same spot (like Lou!) eating a favorite treat every visit, stuff like that.

We like to have breakfast in Patisserie Boulangerie and eat tons of pastries, an afternoon cloudberry pastry and coffee at Kringla, at least one Dole Whip in Adventureland! Also take pictures in front of the big fountain at Epcot (forget what its called).

What are your "traditions"?
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 03-23-2006 at 10:39 AM.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    When ever we go to MK my mother and I always ride on Big Thunder together. It is a good time. Our whole family loves disney and can't get enough of it!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Well ........................I don,t get over so often as most of you all, but when I do I have to get a photo in front of the "Partners " statue........so far in 2002,2004,2005.........4TH photo coming up later this year...Nov/Dec

I Belle
    Maggie

Disneylady- I was going to suggest that you post them but I saw that you already have them in your photo album! I think they're great! I like the fact that they look so different even though they were all taken in the same spot, I didn't think they changed the flowers around that much. We also took a picture there on our last trip, I'll post it soon because I think it's really cute, I'll have to check the flower bed to see what was there then. Have a great trip!

Tinker Bell

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Well only having been there twice and the first time I went with a USO group, I guess this last trip we started one Drop off the luggage and hit the MK to see the castle.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I get drunk each time. It's a nice tradition.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Kellybean is offline A-Ticket holder
    One thing that I have to do is sit on Main Street and people watch with either a Dole Whip Float or a box of popcorn.
    ~Kelly

Some Days Look Better Upside Down

Quote Originally Posted by Kellybean
    One thing that I have to do is sit on Main Street and people watch with either a Dole Whip Float or a box of popcorn.
    Mmmm Dole Whips, definitely on my must have list!

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    We always have a Character Breakfast at the Crysal Palace.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    My family rides Dumbo. It started when I first went to WDW in the 80s and we kept the tradition going when my sister was old enough to go.

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we are having another character meal. we are thinking of taking a picture in the park somewhere and starting a tradion with that.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    First, we must go to all of the parks, because we feel we have to (and i like them all anyways, so its no big deal for me!)
    We must always go on Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad, ToT, RRC, Indiana Jones Show, Muppets 3-D, African Safari Ride, PotC (it wasn't open this time), and more (i forgot) We must always go into Mickey's Toontown Fair, too.
    That's about all I can think of now

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    When I come with my family, we almost always take a picture on Main Steet, USA, even though we have like 50 bajillion of them already. When Paul and I go, we usually have a certain order/routine and hit all the parks in one day, since there are certain things we love doing in each park, so we don't really see EVERYTHING, just some favorite attractions.

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    when me and my family go 2 magic kingdom we always ride either the haunted mansion first or Cinderella's Golden Carousel and then we walk all around fantasyland after and eat
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    well aside from a certain order at each of the parks...we always eat lunch at LTT, Sci-fi, we must eat at beaches and cream and espn...and for some reason when we stay at AKL we always look up at the ceiling when we walk in the first day...also this started when my brother and i were younger(we got it from the indy stunt show) but we run down the hallway at Y&BC towards Yachtsman Steakhouse jumping over the lines in the floor! yeah i know it's weird but we still do it minus the running.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast