Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Midnight Fireworks at MK in the Vacation Planning forums; So yesterday evening they were filming America's Funniest Videos at MK. Around midnight we started hearing big booms. Went out onto our patio and were greeted with the most AMAZING ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Midnight Fireworks at MK

So yesterday evening they were filming America's Funniest Videos at MK. Around midnight we started hearing big booms. Went out onto our patio and were greeted with the most AMAZING fireworks display, it went on for a long time and they were testing all sorts of new shells (or so it looked like to me) there were a lot of them that I had never seen before. While I am sure it annoyed my neighbors, I loved it. I only wish I had taken my camera out there.
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 04-06-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Cool! You've got to get your digital ready to capture those moments for us!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!