Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss the adventurers club in the Vacation Planning forums; we've been to pleasure island before but only to the comedy club and mannequins and i'd love to know what i'm missing at the adventurers club ...can you guys fill ...
    epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder

the adventurers club

we've been to pleasure island before but only to the comedy club and mannequins and i'd love to know what i'm missing at the adventurers club ...can you guys fill me in on at least some of the secrets!!i know somebody knows but i get the feeling it's a surprise for first timers like myself!!!!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Sorry bud, but there is NO WAY I'm letting you in on anything. But DO go and enjoy yourself. I promise you will be back--again--and again--and again--and again. In fact, you will probably go back every night of your vacation, you will love it that much.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    If you are into interactive comedy then the Adventurer's Club is for you. I also will not say what goes on inside. Only because what goes on depends on the crowd. But if you don't mind being part of the entertainment, go in and Kongaloosh!
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have never been but I have to go since i hear it's so much fun. Is there a cover charge? Can kids get in?

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    If you want to be part of the fun, then be sure to wear matching shirts, or something else to draw attention to yourself.
    As far as children are concerned, they are allowed in all of the clubs accompanied by adults, except for Mannequins and BET Soundstage. That doesn't mean they BELONG there, but they are allowed there.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!